Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

Maybe we should all agree that you are addicted to her in a way that is not healthy for you.

You are not worried, you can't just stop following her and post in exhale.

And even with her not working for many years now, you may agree with the fact that she knows how to keep the interest in her even by just posting on instagram.

Maybe you should start worrying about yourselves first and then for anyone else.

Britney has managed to go through whatever she has faced.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What pisses me off is that Lou Taylor and her minions must be loving it. Not only were there no legal consequences, no one is even remotely ashamed to be associated with them. 

It’s ironic what she posted the other day about beating your opponent.. she’s literally letting them win all the time. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Exactly. Everytime Britney post those stuff they must laught hard and celebrate. They love that Britney herself is destroying her reputation and credibility. This is why they still living their best life out there not giving a damn about what they did to her.

Edited by willys
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Like my avatar :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:  I love Halloween franchise and Michael, but gurl, I know those knives are movie props and no one gets hurt while shooting the movie  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I love the Halloween franchise and yeah obviously the knives in the movie were props, I’m sure even Laurie’s knitting needle was a prop but those knives Britney are holding, idk, they sure sound real. Normally, I don’t bat an eye at her posts but this one, it’s creepy!! 

Well, it would only take an expert to tell that they are real knives. It's so easy to paint her as a liar like Amber Heard. She doesn't need a handler as she is obviously capable of conquering the world. But she needs education–a teacher or mentor that would love her and genuinely teach her real stuff about life. But she won't accept one any time soon as an effect of the betrayal she got from her family.

• Like 3

I was not expecting a video like this at all, but it really is fascinating how well she handled those knives while dancing. I never felt like anything was going to go wrong while watching. She definitely shouldn’t have posted this though. Like others have said, it only fuels those rumors. Bad for PR even though the command of those knives is impressive :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 3
Just now, dulcaewm said:

I was not expecting a video like this at all, but it really is fascinating how well she handled those knives while dancing. I never felt like anything was going to go wrong while watching. She definitely shouldn’t have posted this though. Like others have said, it only fuels those rumors. Bad for PR even though the command of those knives is impressive :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I was thinking the same! Looks like she's been practicing, but at the same time...:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
Like I think she needs to get a pr person. Not like a team or anything, but just one person to crisis management/damage control

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.