Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

2 minutes ago, ronron said:

Idk i dont think she has prop knives laying around the house, i mean as far as i know professional dancers use real knives on some traditional dances m

i do think she does it on purpose tho, i feel like she enjoys pushing peoples buttons as some kind of revenge for hurting her

I can actually imagine Britney ordering some Halloween fake knives from Amazon and thinking “Watch this, ‘Murica!!!!!”

Send Tom Hanks GIF

Yes I do kind of agree about your theory too, I think maybe she really enjoys winding people up and watching them go. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, stronger1992 said:

It’s funny you think there’s nothing wrong with it 😂 You’re mistaking “negative” for the truth. I’m sorry you have nothing else going on that it upsets you. 

No girl, you’re constantly in a state of trying to prove somethings up. Even if this video is an uncomfortable watch I live my own life and suggest you do the same lol. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Omg I know people will say how cool this is and a great choice aesthetically but….

I just can’t help worrying about her little dogs! One false move and she could fall over and hurt them with one of those knives and hurt herself of course. 

Or am I being ridiculous?! 

Yeah I think your being ridiculous. Shes trolling everyone .  Hot dog anyone ? Mustard or Ketchup 

Just now, rik LVR said:

No girl, you’re constantly in a state of trying to prove somethings up. Even if this video is an uncomfortable watch I live my own life and suggest you do the same lol. 

If you’re living your life why are you continuing to but into other peoples? I’m not “proving” anything. Just sharing my opinion like everyone else, and by the looks of it people agree. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I can actually imagine Britney ordering some Halloween fake knives from Amazon and thinking “Watch this, ‘Murica!!!!!”

Send Tom Hanks GIF

Yes I do kind of agree about your theory too, I think maybe she really enjoys winding people up and watching them go. 

Yeah i can see her ordering fake knives but do those sound like metal? Idk 

and yeah she definetly enjoys provoking people i really think its her way to let her anger out for what shes been through, its clearly not the healthiest way but its her choice we cant do much about it.

Lets just be glad that anger is an energy that eventually runs out so lets just hope she stays safe while she finishes this stage of her healing process. 

Edited by ronron
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.