Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

Just now, Steve W said:

So just leave her fandom .. its all good . Maybe its time you just leave . No need to think . Go … move alone . 

Who tf are u? Exhale police? Shut the f up. If I want to leave the fandom I will I don't need ur permision I'm a fan since 1999 and I never said anything negative about her so if I want to say my opinion I will do it and if you don't like to read different opinions leave the thread and go stan Britney in ur fuc.k1n room u weirdo.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

How can you watch this and think it's even remotely normal? Why have some still not accepted that she is not well and needs help?

Let's pretend Taryn is Britney 

I wonder if some Britney fans would say she is normal here and everything's fine. Because I noticed many fans on twitter wrote Taryn needs help, even making fun of her.

Why only excuses when it's Britney, right?

Let's be honest. If Beyoncé, Gaga, Rihanna and any other major popstar had an Instagram like Britney's... People here for sure would find a problem, weird, bizarre, scary.

Our fanbase loves acting lol

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Do you want her to be enslaved all over again just because she's not acting the way you expected her to act?

Serious?

And who wants her to be enslaved again? Some of y'all :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Asking for help/guidance does not mean to be enslaved. I don't think this is about Britney behaving as expected or not, this video is not normal, period :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Why is it iconic when Shakira does it, but when Britney does it you guys say she needs a cship? Dude, get help.

Because the world looks at her as unstable and unwell. Shes stating they are fake . I see her trolling the stories put out their  . She actually moved well . Yet with the dogs there,  people are saying OMG . They also think they are real.  She needs to think more before posting , yet she does not have to either, its her choice .  Maybe show proof of them being fake. Too many do not like her or believe her for her instagram posts alone . Yet many adore her. TMZ already spun it against her.They always will. There also are a lot of non fans here . Many fans are concerned . I wish she also would stop instagram. Yet its her life and its her outlet . Enjoy your day folks. Another day another drama. Soon she will fart . News break.. unstable pop-star passes gas . I wish her well .

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Who tf are u? Exhale police? Shut the f up. If I want to leave the fandom I will I don't need ur permision I'm a fan since 1999 and I never said anything negative about her so if I want to say my opinion I will do it and if you don't like to read different opinions leave the thread and go stan Britney in ur fuc.k1n room u weirdo.

🤣😂

Waving around the subject of a new conservatorship is not what is going to solve this situation. Britney might need therapy but the truth is that she has to do this on her own accord. We have no say in it. She is the only one who can decide this.

Honestly, I’m a bit concerned as to how far she is willing to go to shock. Shakira’s VMA performance was done with prop knives. I don’t know why Brit would do this to herself…

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.