Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

3 minutes ago, Fita said:

Also maybe - just maybe - this video Britney posted might make people think that like someone commented above she can't take care of pets or babies, etc, so I don't know, I'm thinking out loud that it might sound or look bad for Britney's side. 

Yes, it's definitely bad for Britney's side, but she has proven time and time again that she doesn't care at all what anyone says, she hasn't even cared what her kids say, much less she's going to care what strangers think about her, I think the opposite happens, she enjoys this type of attention, whether good or bad, she likes to see people's reactions and that's one of the reasons why she continues posting on her Ig

• Love 4
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Thank you. That comment was disturbing. There are so many Britney haters on here now, it’s depressing 

I agree. There was a day I saw somebody here commenting that Britney's voice is horrible. I saw similar comments more then one time too. I mean, seriously? In exhale?  :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Honestly I think it's really unnecessary to share it if that's your f opinion. And when I responded it he/she said i said what I said  in a gif.

So idk, maybe these comments are a plague. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

It wasn't you was it? Lol :bcut_britney_clapboard:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Thank you. That comment was disturbing. There are so many Britney haters on here now, it’s depressing 

Perhaps because Britney’s disturbing behavior is generating so much concern. That’s not being a “hater.” 

There is no way this video can be looked at logically as sane. Even IF these knives are fake and she is trolling us (she isn’t), posting a bizarre video with her twirling knives around amongst dogs, when there are several reports of her obsessions and paranoias involving knives, then this is, at the VERY LEAST, massively irresponsible, given her sensitive situation.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Fita said:

I got it. And I'm sorry for what you've gone through. I might have read only a part of the conversation but I wasn't disagreeing with you actually, just complementing. I hope you are doing well nowadays!  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Thank you and oh yeah definitely.

This happened in the late 2010s, so I'm a lot happier now.

Things have improved a lot compared to back then.

I actually had my 30th bday 2 weeks ago and it was great. :) 

I looked up right now the name of a voluntary stay at a mental hospital and its called a 201.

That one is where you go to the hospital and they see if you fit their criteria.

So its basically the same evaluation but you get to choose to be in it and its not against your will like a 5150.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Maria962 said:

Yes, it's definitely bad for Britney's side, but she has proven time and time again that she doesn't care at all what anyone says, she hasn't even cared what her kids say, much less she's going to care what strangers think about her, I think the opposite happens, she enjoys this type of attention, whether good or bad, she likes to see people's reactions and that's one of the reasons why she continues posting on her Ig

But actually I do think she cares about what her kids say about her, you know. :(

She's probably missing them a lot and she didn't expect it coming from them.  

It's just incredible the way she wants to show the world every single bad thing tabloids said about her can be true.

She makes a lot of effort at this point. If this is her trolling... The only person getting attacked is herself. She didn't have one smart attitude since the end of the c-ship.

I really wonder if she's aware and wants to destroy herself or If certain people makes her to respond like this for the videos.  Britney is not taking care of her instagram alone, good to remember this little detail.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thank you and oh yeah definitely.

This happened in the late 2010s, so I'm a lot happier now.

Things have improved a lot compared to back then.

I actually had my 30th bday 2 weeks ago and it was great. :) 

I looked up right now the name of a voluntary stay at a mental hospital and its called a 201.

That one is where you go to the hospital and they see if you fit their criteria.

So its basically the same evaluation but you get to choose to be in it and its not against your will like a 5150.

That's great ❤️

I guess we're from the same generation then 

• Like 1

TMZ is now reporting this and it just fuels the negative narrative! While people are cheering and clapping saying Brit is trolling it’s only causing more negative headlines!

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney just adjusted her caption, saying, "Don't worry they are NOT real knives!!! Halloween is soon!!!"

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

I’ve spent the last hour responding to and closing reports. It’s really sad that Exhale has gotten to this point. I can understand that people may not like Britney’s Instagram posts, or be dissatisfied with the way she chooses to spend her time.

At the same time, channeling that dissatisfaction into blatantly disturbing comments like “Britney is incapable of caring for a human baby” or by suggesting that users here should call in the ASPCA to intervene at Britney’s home because she “can’t be trusted around animals” is downright awful. Like be dissatisfied, but if you feel compelled to spew whatever hatred or comment whatever crazy thing enters your mind, maybe your time is better spent elsewhere?

Our Community Guidelines say, “Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequence.” So idk why people feel emboldened to say whatever they want and then cry wolf when they receive a few measly WPs (when in reality, they should be glad they are still allowed to post here).

End rant. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Fita said:

But actually I do think she cares about what her kids say about her, you know. :(

She's probably missing them a lot and she didn't expect it coming from them.  

Yes, she must be missing them a lot, but there's no point in "caring" about what her children say about her if she continues with the same behavior that they themselves told her that hurts them and makes them feel uncomfortable and if she refuses to get help. If I were his son I would think, does she really care?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Of course the exhale moderators will defend this. Don’t say you think this is unstable you might get warning points.. this is very very weird and no it’s not normal. People don’t dance with kitchen knives… seems like it’s for attention 

People can say their thoughts in a more respectful way, not like some primitive heartless idiots :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Of course the exhale moderators will defend this. Don’t say you think this is unstable you might get warning points.. this is very very weird and no it’s not normal. People don’t dance with kitchen knives… seems like it’s for attention 

That seems to be what Jordan wants - bunch of mod sycophants, aside from at least one or two that I very much enjoy.

It creates such a hostile forum knowing at any point you can be blocked or banned for voicing your concern.

I will not name whom, but the mod that would constantly temporarily ban me from questioning Sam (and now lololol), was such an abuse of their “power.” 

In theory, I respect the mods’ function, but they shouldn’t be able to shut down opinions that aren’t threats against others.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Fita said:

Also maybe - just maybe - this video Britney posted might make people think that like someone commented above she can't take care of pets or babies, etc, so I don't know, I'm thinking out loud that it might sound or look bad for Britney's side. 

Yeah I think the video probably wouldn't have looked as bad if the dogs were not in the background but since they are :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

TMZ is now reporting this and it just fuels the negative narrative! While people are cheering and clapping saying Brit is trolling it’s only causing more negative headlines!

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney just adjusted her caption, saying, "Don't worry they are NOT real knives!!! Halloween is soon!!!"

Yep. She is proving their doc about the knifes obsession was correct.

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

WWW.TMZ.COM

Could she actually be getting revenue from TMZ or other sites, she’s generating stories for them! Makes me wonder if there a site paying her for content 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.