Taylor at Travis’ Game

RBFLOVESBRITNEY

2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

He is hot and could do things to me I cannot even write here cause it would be just *******************************************************

BUT, which normal guy would be interested in her? She is the worst type to date, plus her reactions are always so fake, here and also on VMAs and everytime basically

God these really annoy me how old are you bahahahaha she’s winning because she’s great. Get a job 

• Super Mods
On 9/24/2023 at 7:19 PM, Cancer said:

She'll be dating different men every month for the rest of her life.

What a charming woman-girl....

What suprises me is that there are still men willing to go out with her knowing that she will write songs about them and bash them when they break up.

I don’t think she’s the type that’ll ever commit or get married.

She seems like she likes the chase and thrill of the honeymoon phase but gets over it quickly and moves onto someone else.

Also she made her brand about her love life and if she did stay in one relationship for the rest of her life, she would run out of material to write about.

Just saying.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

I forgot to mention this-

d1b3fa8610fc425fe749f3d68529e2bfe06370ff

She is giving these vibes, literally

Same.

I actually thought she was genuinely a sweet girl in her early days but once she became a popstar,

she changed.

She became all about publicity stunts and calculated PR moves like the girl squad she had with all those female celebs including Selena Gomez back when she was promoting Bad Blood in 2015.

The fact that she always has some musician that is relevant at the moment, appear at her concert and the fact that she keeps re-recording albums that WE ALL ALREADY HEARD AND OWN!

I mean is it even true that she didnt have ownership of her masters or was that an excuse to make more money off of re-recording her albums?

Also people judge Britney and say that she's been with lots of men but Taylor actually HAS dated LOTS of people in Hollywood and probably even before she became famous

but I don't think Britney has been in as much relationships as Taylor has tbh

and thats NOT me s.lutshaming, those are my observations.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Same.

I actually thought she was genuinely a sweet girl in her early days but once she became a popstar,

she changed.

She became all about publicity stunts and calculated PR moves like the girl squad she had with all those female celebs including Selena Gomez back when she was promoting Bad Blood in 2015.

The fact that she always has some musician that is relevant at the moment, appear at her concert and the fact that she keeps re-recording albums that WE ALL ALREADY HEARD AND OWN!

I mean is it even true that she didnt have ownership of her masters or was that an excuse to make more money off of re-recording her albums?

Also people judge Britney and say that she's been with lots of men but Taylor actually HAS dated LOTS of people in Hollywood and probably even before she became famous

but I don't think Britney has been in as much relationships as Taylor has tbh

Yeah , she is calculated af.

She had a chance to buy them, but decide for something more earner :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Yeah, she is inviting other stars, not for them but for get more attention. Because she is photographed with them and is acting like their "good friend".

36 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know, but she is acting like that 

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Yeah , she is calculated af.

She had a chance to buy them, but decide for something more earner :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Yeah, she is inviting other stars, not for them but for get more attention. Because she is photographed with them and is acting like their "good friend".

I know, but she is acting like that 

Yeah I don't understand why she didn't just buy them.

I mean the only other singer who has re-recorded their albums was Jojo but that was different because of her shady contract that she was under and couldn't get out of for 10 yrs.

Taylor just wanted an excuse to make more money cause honestly the re-recordings SOUND THE SAME as the original albums!

Literally her voice has not changed in the past 15 years, so it was pointless to re-record them.

Yeah I mean like honestly its not like she's friends with the entire music industry, she does it to get press.

Like when she invited Fifth Harmony on her concert that I went to in 2015 and then she proceeded to DANCE with them during their performance, that was cringey af. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Taylor may be pretty and have a nice body but she has NO sx appeal whatsoever! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yeah I know but I usually have to make statements like that cause people can misinterpret my comments as shade especially now that I'm a mod.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.