Taylor at Travis’ Game

RBFLOVESBRITNEY

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I don't understand why she didn't just buy them.

I mean the only other singer who has re-recorded their albums was Jojo but that was different because of her shady contract that she was under and couldn't get out of for 10 yrs.

Taylor just wanted an excuse to make more money cause honestly the re-recordings SOUND THE SAME as the original albums!

Literally her voice has not changed in the past 15 years, so it was pointless to re-record them.

Yeah I mean like honestly its not like she's friends with the entire music industry, she does it to get press.

Like when she invited Fifth Harmony on her concert that I went to in 2015 and then she proceeded to DANCE with them during their performance, that was cringey af. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Taylor may be pretty and have a nice body but she has NO sx appeal whatsoever! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yeah I know but I usually have to make statements like that cause people can misinterpret my comments as shade especially now that I'm a mod.

Because she gets more attention with "new" stuff. She can release new music videos.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Same.

I actually thought she was genuinely a sweet girl in her early days but once she became a popstar,

she changed.

She became all about publicity stunts and calculated PR moves like the girl squad she had with all those female celebs including Selena Gomez back when she was promoting Bad Blood in 2015.

The fact that she always has some musician that is relevant at the moment, appear at her concert and the fact that she keeps re-recording albums that WE ALL ALREADY HEARD AND OWN!

I mean is it even true that she didnt have ownership of her masters or was that an excuse to make more money off of re-recording her albums?

Also people judge Britney and say that she's been with lots of men but Taylor actually HAS dated LOTS of people in Hollywood and probably even before she became famous

but I don't think Britney has been in as much relationships as Taylor has tbh

and thats NOT me s.lutshaming, those are my observations.

Taylor was doing PR friendships in Country music too. She and Kelli Pickler were PR BFFs and then they were seen posing on a yacht with Carrie Underwood and the tension was obvious. She has always had PR relationships and friendships. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Taylor was doing PR friendships in Country music too. She and Kelli Pickler were PR BFFs and then they were seen posing on a yacht with Carrie Underwood and the tension was obvious. She has always had PR relationships and friendships. 

Oh wow.

I guess she really knows how to play the game.

That's why she's as big and successful as she is now.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.