Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

Just now, easy said:

Because your oPiNiOn is laced with an attack. Y'all don't seem to understand the difference between concern and criticism 

Ironic enough, the ones “attacking” are the defensive users who get fury in rage whenever they hear an opinion that doesn’t fall in line with theirs. If someone questions Britney and her content or sanity, your group of enablers start attacking them. Funny how that works.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney posted a zoomed in video of her new hair while chewing gum and this is what it creates here...

I'm usually very forgiving to this website but Jordan you need to do something here. Its crossing lines.

THANK YOU!!!! This place is no longer safe for fans or for Britney. I'm disturbed by the comments here more than I am from the video. 

Jordan clearly does not care. He's added mods that fuel the same negativity. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Ironic enough, the ones “attacking” are the defensive users who get fury in rage whenever they hear an opinion that doesn’t fall in line with theirs. If someone questions Britney and her content or sanity, your group of enablers start attacking them. Funny how that works.

You're the one that commented me dude. Funny how it's always y'all with the negative opinions screaming about your right to have one. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, easy said:

Y'all need to stop calling everyone that doesn't agree with you delusional. 

There’s a difference between being delusional and being a fan, yes. While I don’t agree with everyone’s opinion, I also don’t agree with those who continue to enable Britney by acting delusional about her current reality. You have a lot of waking up to do.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Because you are delusional. You want to claim people that are concerned aren't fans, either you have 2 brain cells or you're in denial. She is high, a lot of us know what it's looks and sounds like to be high. I would send long messages to people similarly to how she posts when I was on that stuff. I know what I'm talking about. It's ok to be concerned because you actually care. Your logic is like a family member getting addicted to m*th and you get offended if anyone else voices concern. Then you start yelling that they're not really family because they said something.

Calling me delusional when you're relating yourself to a stranger :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Henry. said:

So, being a fan means to you pretending that everything is perfect and not being concerned when there are ongoing signals? Britney is just a human, and we know it's her life. We don't know her at all, however, we have the right to express our concerns when we see something that doesn't seem to be right. Personally, I think it's terrible that her life is so public, and that we focus on it, however, we don't really have anything new to discuss when it comes to her artistry so it's obvious discussions about her life take over

I love watching y'all dissect my comment the way y'all dissect Britney's life pretending as if you know what I meant when I said it. Really, you're just telling on yourselves at this point. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Henry. said:

So, being a fan means to you pretending that everything is perfect and not being concerned when there are ongoing signals? Britney is just a human, and we know it's her life. We don't know her at all, however, we have the right to express our concerns when we see something that doesn't seem to be right. Personally, I think it's terrible that her life is so public, and that we focus on it, however, we don't really have anything new to discuss when it comes to her artistry so it's obvious discussions about her life take over

You're literally looking for issues though and retroactively creating narratives to them.

• Love 2
Just now, easy said:

I love watching y'all dissect my comment the way y'all dissect Britney's life pretending as if you know what I meant when I said it. Really, you're just telling on yourselves at this point. 

I rarely comment on these things and I have no idea what you mean, but people have the right to be concerned as long as it's respectful and you reacting 'haha' to every post expressing concerns for Britney is childish :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 9
Just now, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Either you're a troll or you are definitely "special". You do you, all I will say is that you sure are getting offended after throwing a crap ton of stones at glass houses. Good day Easy Gump.

Yes I'm the one offended when y'all are the ones that go on the attack anytime someone suggests that maybe your cOnCeRn isn't actually concern. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Because you are delusional. You want to claim people that are concerned aren't fans, either you have 2 brain cells or you're in denial. She is high, a lot of us know what it's looks and sounds like to be high. I would send long messages to people similarly to how she posts when I was on that stuff. I know what I'm talking about. It's ok to be concerned because you actually care. Your logic is like a family member getting addicted to m*th and you get offended if anyone else voices concern. Then you start yelling that they're not really family because they said something.

Don’t even bother with them. These people aren’t fans. They’re simply enablers. We had to deal with B-anon for 3 or so years. Now we have to let the enablers run their course until they wake up. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.