Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

7 hours ago, Tranquil24 said:

Disappointed is the right word for it.

After hearing her testimony, I heard a woman willing to break free and go on a journey of healing and self love.  

I know I'm not Britney and I'll never personally know her struggles, but mental illness is something all of us can relate to. We either have it or know someone that does.

Maybe I'm stupid but I genuinely thought that her primary goal after the con has ended would've been to heal. I see no healing, I see anger, twitching, hatred, and self-alienation. That is the disappointing part.

How could she heal ? You did not live it and we all have no clue . Stop please . Its going to take a while .  She was severely traumatized. Once she got out.. they went after her. They want her back singing. Want her imprisoned again.  She feels Sam was a rat . Shes mourning him possibly. Tabloids are talking and people run with the narrative of her being a cheater. None has been proven true on cheating . Its sad .  To be disappointed in someone who you have no clue about the facts with her regime .Depression  and mental illness is not a quick fix. I see her strength and sadness.  I just will root quietly . While other fans will continue to speak on her behalf. She honestly has some of the worst fans. Meds are prescribed. The ramifications of some of those meds can distort things. I lived with my mother who was on meds. Wonderful women yet there were times it got dark. Maybe she needs to change hers . That in itself can be a lot for outsides to understand. Shes not on ***** . If she is on Prescription ***** , which she stated.. they have a lot of unknown effects and react differently with many. Yet here you go writing what you think . Nobody has the facts . Please stop . 

4 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

I genuinely wonder who are the people who celebrate male pop stars doing the same. I always read this EVERYWHERE, "Oh, if a man did the exact same thing no one would care", and that goes for everything, from substance abuse to horrible plastic surgery and so on. The thing is... That's not true. It's convenient to talk about misogyny - which DOES exist, but it's not EVERYWHERE like some people think - to justify such things. I personally don't know a lot of male stars that became unrecognizable like Madonna or act like Britney Spears, though. Perhaps Michael Jackson for the first case or Justin Bieber for the latter? Well, they were/are HEAVILY criticized too, regardless of the fact they're men. Britney Spears has always been criticized for reasonable things, from lip-synching even ballads to acting like a 12-year-old girl, from messy performances to concerning behaviors. This is not because she is a woman, it's just that these and many other things are bad. Not all the criticism was justified sometimes, of course, but it's hard to dispute the things I've mentioned. 

Zac Efron broke his jaw and got surgery and looks really different now and people are shaming him all over social media, Kanye West is mentally unwell and is heavily criticized (the only reason why he’s still doing fine is because everyone agrees he’s a creative genius so alot of people excuse his antics when he’s having a episode)

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I closed it after a few seconds at first, but people’s comments here made me look again and it’s just sad. Her pupils… the connection to Soliz… what if that Daily Mail article was true? I am actually concerned for her. The only ones we know around her are Cade (a vacant narcissist) and Soliz. 

Most people would at least have a single family member that’s worth anything. Her sons should be ashamed of themselves at this point. Even if she IS using, step in and help her. Man the **** up.

If someone doesn’t want help you cannot force them, her sons cannot force her to get help. The cship or a 5150 is the only way to force help an adult that is using or refuse to treat their mental illness (not saying she needs that but it’s up to her to help herself)

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

If someone doesn’t want help you cannot force them, her sons cannot force her to get help. The cship or a 5150 is the only way to force help an adult that is using or refuse to treat their mental illness (not saying she needs that but it’s up to her to help herself)

Her kids were brainwashed long before all this - they were trained to take videos of her when they were 10/11 and pass them to their loser dad. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

She was perfectly coherent when she was released from the con, but they were quick to alienate her early on because she talked sh.it about her abusive family.

Her current state is ALSO on them. So tired of the excuse that they’re kids, they aren’t babies. You do not neglect your own mother when things get rough. Especially when that mother threw away 14 years of her life just to be able to see you and also gave you a life of luxury. We may be headed towards tragic things and those kids will regret it. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Her kids were brainwashed long before all this - they were trained to take videos of her when they were 10/11 and pass them to their loser dad. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

She was perfectly coherent when she was released from the con, but they were quick to alienate her early on because she talked sh.it about her abusive family.

Her current state is ALSO on them. So tired of the excuse that they’re kids, they aren’t babies. You do not neglect your own mother when things get rough. Especially when that mother threw away 14 years of her life just to be able to see you and also gave you a life of luxury. We may be headed towards tragic things and those kids will regret it. 

Idk what her kids being “brainwashed” has to do with Britney being the only one able to help herself?

She was perfectly coherent when she was just released from the cship because she was on meds and not using. Britney’s kids did not alienate her. They always said they would speak to her once she gets help, we clearly see now they weren’t lying and she does need help (back then when her kids said she needed help you guys were the same ones claiming nothing was wrong with her and that her kids were brainwashed to think she is crazy).

Her kids are not to blame for her current mental state, I can’t believe an adult like yourself would even place that type of blame on children. Britney is mentally unwell and has been for almost two decades and there is a good chance she’s also on something. Neglect means “failed to care for” her kids cannot neglect her because they don’t have any power to take care of her, she is an adult and they are teenagers. If anything she neglected them because instead of getting help and trying to mend her relationship with her boys she went and married a 20 something year old and tried to rush and have a baby to replace them, she didn’t even fight when she found out her teenage sons were moving to hawaii. Maybe if she was a better mother her and her kids would have a relationship right now.

Edited by Aj20
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Idk what her kids being “brainwashed” has to do with Britney being the only one able to help herself?

She was perfectly coherent when she was just released from the cship because she was on meds and not using. Britney’s kids did not alienate her. They always said they would speak to her once she gets help, we clearly see now they weren’t lying and she does need help (back then when her kids said she needed help you guys were the same ones claiming nothing was wrong with her and that her kids were brainwashed to think she is crazy).

Her kids are not to blame for her current mental state, I can’t believe an adult like yourself would even place that type of blame on children. Britney is mentally unwell and has been for almost two decades and there is a good chance she’s also on something. Neglect means “failed to care for” her kids cannot neglect her because they don’t have any power to take care of her, she is an adult and they are teenagers. If anything she neglected them because instead of getting help and trying to mend her relationship with her boys she went and married a 20 something year old and tried to rush and have a baby to replace them, she didn’t even fight when she found out her teenage sons were moving to hawaii. Maybe if she was a better mother her and her kids would have a relationship right now.

Was she “using” or was she off her meds when they recorded her without her knowledge at 10-11 years old, during the con? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Those kids were brainwashed against her from a very young age. I don’t know how anyone (let alone a fan) can’t see that.

14 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I suspect that Britney has mental illness like eg. bipolar disorder and without meds and that's why she doesn't fight for them. People with untreated illness don't think clearly

• Love 2
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Was she “using” or was she off her meds when they recorded her without her knowledge at 10-11 years old, during the con? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Those kids were brainwashed against her from a very young age. I don’t know how anyone (let alone a fan) can’t see that.

You are clearly deflecting but fine I could go back and forth. Who cares that they recorded their mother without her knowledge when they were 10 years old?They sent it to their dad (they probably never thought he would publicly post it years later). 

Her kids don’t seem brainwash they just seem to have boundaries 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

You are clearly deflecting but fine I could go back and forth. Who cares that they recorded their mother without her knowledge when they were 10 years old?They sent it to their dad (they probably never thought he would publicly post it years later). 

Her kids don’t seem brainwash they just seem to have boundaries 

“Who cares” cause it doesn’t fit your agenda and you talk about deflecting? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: 

That little fact is VERY telling on how they were raised by their deadbeat dad and that gambling addict.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.