Calling out Jordan Miller/BreatheHeavy for shameless reporting...how about reporting on #JusticeForBritney?

Lola2790

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I appreciate your perspective, but at the same time you are posting about hoping Britney gets dental work done and goes on a diet so she can promote her book....

Imagine if I ever said anything like that.

True, I wish her swollen upper lip (after her return from Mexico) would indicate dental work. She wrote that she started a diet. Based on that information, I really wish she would promote her book with more energy.

Britney spent time and therapy on writing her memoir. She deserves her book to become a huge success not only in the Britney fan community but also outside, the Christmas gift for family members who read about her in 2007, the gift for people who have never heard of conservatorships before but who know her music.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Steel Magnolia, who I have had a longstanding, casual online relationship with via the Britney community for years, took a harsh jab (imo, and a low blow) at me publicly on Twitter (and from where I stand... kind of out of nowhere) saying I am a team con plant. After all the hard work I've put in, they are surprised I blocked them on Twitter and kicked them off Exhale? Why should I have to put up with that?  

For YEARS, I've let people say some crazy **** to me. I'm done with that. I am totally open to constructive feedback, but not lies. 

BreatheHeavy has always covered the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to Britney news. I was criticized for it in 2007 and apparently still am. 

And yea, you may have noticed I don't comment as much on Exhale recently because I just feel like it opens the door for bs like this. 

Anyway.... happy Friday and a big THANK YOU to those that know my true intentions and have shown me support. I really do appreciate it. Love yall. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

Exhale isn't the place to come to for justice for Britney anymore, that's been clear for awhile. It's the place to come to if you wanna gossip about her personal life, maybe praise her work, and that's it. Kinda sad, kinda predictable. Controversy sells, not justice. 

You know why that is right? Because the #FreeBritney crowd turned the movement into a joke. It suddenly became more about clickbait videos, Tik Toks and conspiracy theories that profited off of her suffering which ultimately steered the general public away from taking her justice seriously. Instead of Liz Day and The New York Times, we had people like C0Cky, Sloan, and That Surprise Witness who sort of became the unofficial spokespeople of the movement. Throw Britney’s IG in the mix which steered people even farther away from caring about her justice but rather made people question her content or sanity. Fans can’t be doing all the work here. You are obviously more than welcome to post about justice but what more can be done? Court proceedings often times take years for there to be a resolution and I’m sure that Rosengart is working behind the scenes to ensure that there will be a resolution.  It’s also certainly not our fault that Britney has been tangled in controversy in recent times which gives fans more to talk about. Like sorry this forum doesn’t suit your desire and people are allowed to talk about more than one thing?

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

Now you are going to blame Jordan for Britney's mistakes, everything that has happened to Britney has been the consequences of the bad decisions she has made throughout her life, and anyone who doesn't see that clearly, is a blind fan, we can accept that she is human and makes mistakes while still being a fan!

This. Too many progressive sheeple on here who will point fingers and blame everyone except for Britney herself. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

You know why that is right? Because the #FreeBritney crowd turned the movement into a joke. It suddenly became more about clickbait videos, Tik Toks and conspiracy theories that profited off of her suffering which ultimately steered the general public away from taking her justice seriously. Instead of Liz Day and The New York Times, we had people like C0Cky, Sloan, and That Surprise Witness who sort of became the unofficial spokespeople of the movement. Throw Britney’s IG in the mix which steered people even farther away from caring about her justice but rather made people question her content or sanity. Fans can’t be doing all the work here. You are obviously more than welcome to post about justice but what more can be done? Court proceedings often times take years for there to be a resolution and I’m sure that Rosengart is working behind the scenes to ensure that there will be a resolution.  It’s also certainly not our fault that Britney has been tangled in controversy in recent times which gives fans more to talk about. Like sorry this forum doesn’t suit your desire and people are allowed to talk about more than one thing?

OMG that is why we are mad at Jordan. We have been complaining the last year or so about this content being posted on here. But instead moderators got shut out and the content was elevated here for "engagement" 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

You reporting on Britney's purported friend/housekeeper previously selling crystal m*** is worse. Perez-level worse.

Oh and remember when you would lock threads and defend Robin Greenhill? Yikes.

FJavkGHX0AAVePE?format=jpg&name=large

Let me get this right: I would lock topics because some of the comments were AWFUL.

Now, when I leave topics open with AWFUL comments and I am Perez-level worse? 

Make it make sense. 

Here is some of the comments left in that topic:

I hate that controlling bit ch

Fugly beach, her face is very telling of the type of person she is and the role she plays as "Britney's personal assistant"

There was a bunch of comments like that and it was getting out of hand. 2020 was a time where I was really trying to make BH a more positive place. Obviously I failed and eventually kind of gave up because it's a full time job to moderate and I just can't do it 24/7. Hence why I really appreciate the current moderators for helping out. 

literally wrote in the topic:

Not saying I am team con. I don't know Robin or have had any interaction with her

Some of you guys are trying to frame me in a light that I personally don't see myself in. You are free to do so, but I am also free to defend myself. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Steel Magnolia, who I have had a longstanding, casual online relationship with via the Britney community for years, took a harsh jab (imo, and a low blow) at me publicly on Twitter (and from where I stand... kind of out of nowhere) saying I am a team con plant. After all the hard work I've put in, they are surprised I blocked them on Twitter and kicked them off Exhale? Why should I have to put up with that?  

For YEARS, I've let people say some crazy **** to me. I'm done with that. I am totally open to constructive feedback, but not lies. 

BreatheHeavy has always covered the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to Britney news. I was criticized for it in 2007 and apparently still am. 

And yea, you may have noticed I don't comment as much on Exhale recently because I just feel like it opens the door for bs like this. 

Anyway.... happy Friday and a big THANK YOU to those that know my true intentions and have shown me support. I really do appreciate it. Love yall. 

So people can’t voice their opinions on your slimey behavior without getting blocked? That’s embarrassing papa. Do better. You’re getting called out for good reason. You’re doing weird things.. period.

• Love 3
  • Leader
12 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I get that we all have a breaking point and Steel Magnolia’s criticism hit too close for comfort. But their posts here have brought a great deal of traffic and positively contributed to the Britney fan community as a source of thoughtful discussion. Obviously, it’s your site, @Jordan Miller and you call the shots. I wonder, though, why you’d choose to take this stand against someone with so much contributed to your own success. spacer.png

Their hard work does not give them a pass to tell people to send hate my way and say I am a team con plant. 

Steel Magnolia is welcome back if they agree to stop with the hate train. Hate me in private, fine. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, jokobish said:

So people can’t voice their opinions on your slimey behavior without getting blocked? That’s embarrassing papa. Do better. You’re getting called out for good reason. You’re doing weird things.. period.

They are free to continue voicing their opinions on Twitter. You gotta understand, Steel Magnolia was a longstanding member whom I had interactions with throughout the years. So yea, seeing their Tweet thanks to Twitter's algorithm (cause she didn't tag me in it...) pissed me off and hurt my feelings. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

They are free to continue voicing their opinions on Twitter. You gotta understand, Steel Magnolia was a longstanding member whom I had interactions with throughout the years. So yea, seeing their Tweet thanks to Twitter's algorithm (cause she didn't tag me in it...) pissed me off and hurt my feelings. 

They didn't quote tweet you, Jordan. Just screenshot an especially sensational m-e-t-h headline and gave some commentary. Did not name your site or you. I shared the other *direct* responses to your tweet. Those were downright mean. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

FmnKQpMXEB8WZl1?format=jpg&name=large

mariah-carey-that-was-a-classic.gif

Not you bringing up that user, his attacks on the forum and the owner of this site were constant and he can't be trusted when he was basically threatening the owner about behind the scenes info he has and all these alleged receipts about Britney's son having an account on here.

People want to trash Jordan and others yet that user you posted was vile in their own ways his attacks on Jordan and sense of blackmail in his comments towards the owner was foul. Threatening the owner with info he collected or allegedly has when he was a mod is not cool. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Well you reporting out like you’re TMZ instead of a Britney fan site is probably why.. blocking someone from exhale bc of a tweet is wild. They called you a team con plant , probably because you are coming off as one. To me, you have a motive. Idk what it is, but it isn’t one that comes across in Britney’s favor. I think it would be better if you were transparent 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.