Calling out Jordan Miller/BreatheHeavy for shameless reporting...how about reporting on #JusticeForBritney?

Lola2790

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

You're insane. 

I know the man for years, he has nothing to do with con. I speak to him nearly daily, you are so far removed from reality that it's actually concerning.

PLEASE, try to stop portraying your personal beliefs as some facts, because they're not. What you think and all the conspiracy theories you believe is your business, but trying to convince other users in your madness is something else.

It's beyond me that you could even say that a man who was one of the most important factors in #freebritney before there even was a #freebritney is a part of team con. Disgusting and delusional.

Fix yourself. Immediately.

The king has spoken :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I haven't even heard of this member :orangu_orangutan_ape: and I'm pretty sure 95% of exhale has no idea who this person is.

So I don't see how their role in freebritney was "pivotal" when they probably did next to nothing other than commenting like most of us. 

Miss me with this drama. Please go outside and do something nice for yourself :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

After my work with Eat Predators (& how much hate I would get from internet people who thought they knew everything about everyone involved) I learned that vindication about stuff like this does more harm then good, but I don't personally think its fair for those of us involved in the research threads were mocked mercilessly but when we have opinions we have to walk on eggshells to avoid being "hateful" or whatever they want to ban us for. (especially when actual mods can trash me and then close my threads, and then ban me for doing what they were doing to me??)

I do hold myself accountable for entertaining and engaging with online drama at times concerning BH but I also feel like its fair to say people have been mean to us here and we are treated poorly about it especially when some of us have been actively involved in the movement at some point or other social movements. I think it's only fair that we are also heard. I hope this comment doesn't get me banned :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: but I'm hardly on here anyways, so whatever. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mocha latto said:

After my work with Eat Predators (& how much hate I would get from internet people who thought they knew everything about everyone involved) I learned that vindication about stuff like this does more harm then good, but I don't personally think its fair for those of us involved in the research threads were mocked mercilessly but when we have opinions we have to walk on eggshells to avoid being "hateful" or whatever they want to ban us for. (especially when actual mods can trash me and then close my threads, and then ban me for doing what they were doing to me??)

I do hold myself accountable for entertaining and engaging with online drama at times concerning BH but I also feel like its fair to say people have been mean to us here and we are treated poorly about it especially when some of us have been actively involved in the movement at some point or other social movements. I think it's only fair that we are also heard. I hope this comment doesn't get me banned :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: but I'm hardly on here anyways, so whatever. 

Also I find it so uncool that the research club is gone now. That was literally months of our research... And a lot of us really didn't do anything wrong. Yes- Like I said I handled how I was being treated online then in a vindictive way and I hold myself accountable for that. But I still don't feel that the way we were treated was fair especially because most of us have been involved in the movement, some in journalism for mainstream media outlets, I was involved with some people in FB and in EP... I think one person is even working for a law firm. Many people have had their jobs threatened because of the hate which a lot of it can be traced back here, in my opinion, and I didn't use Exhale for the stanfare and it was mainly to interact with other researchers. And now personal conflict gets involved in silencing us. But the multiple times I reached out to JM and other Mods to discuss this privately I was ignored. It's your blog, I get that, but it doesn't make it right or fair.

Edited by mocha latto
Added a necessary detail
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, davidspears said:

There is a lot of negativity on this forum and never have I seen it come from Jordan. That's all I'm saying.

Because he's taking cue from britney. He thinks if I just don't say nothing it will all just go away. 

There is 100% really dodgy about him, 

Why don't he improve this site . . . 

Because he knows that how it is now is causing popularity on his site . . . Good or bad. 

He's utter scared to have a opinion because he's scared of cancellation. 

In the face of EVERYTHING, ask yourself

HOW IS THIS SITE STILL RUNNING . . .

THINK ABOUT IT 

• Haha 1

What a shame, the work and research in many Steel threads was absolutely incredible - way better than any journalist has done on the topic. I really miss when ppl were more interested in that stuff than only her IG etc. One of my main reasons for coming here was reading through that stuff as it’s about some of the best info you can find on Britney.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, mocha latto said:

Long-time Exhale user and #FreeBritney researcher 'Steel Magnolia' has been banned from the Exhale forum after 14 years of active membership and research into Britney Spears' conservatorship case. Along this, the forum's “research club,” a space designed for activists and researchers to share findings, has also been removed.

Steel Magnolia’s contributions have been pivotal in the #FreeBritney movement, offering in-depth research and legal analysis. The "research club" acted as a hub for collaborative efforts, making its removal puzzling and concerning for activists who dedicated extensive time and effort to their contributions (me included lol)

The unexplained ban and removal of the research hub raises questions about the future of grassroots research in the #FreeBritney community on Exhale. It has also sparked discussions about online censorship and freedom for constructive discourse.

Spot on.

• Love 2
On 9/15/2023 at 11:11 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Steel Magnolia, who I have had a longstanding, casual online relationship with via the Britney community for years, took a harsh jab (imo, and a low blow) at me publicly on Twitter (and from where I stand... kind of out of nowhere) saying I am a team con plant. After all the hard work I've put in, they are surprised I blocked them on Twitter and kicked them off Exhale? Why should I have to put up with that?  

For YEARS, I've let people say some crazy **** to me. I'm done with that. I am totally open to constructive feedback, but not lies. 

BreatheHeavy has always covered the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to Britney news. I was criticized for it in 2007 and apparently still am. 

And yea, you may have noticed I don't comment as much on Exhale recently because I just feel like it opens the door for bs like this. 

Anyway.... happy Friday and a big THANK YOU to those that know my true intentions and have shown me support. I really do appreciate it. Love yall. 

Not to be mean, but you really can do better.

There’s an entire industrial complex devoted to amplifying negative stories about Britney and burying anything about the still-ongoing legal case — and your reporting plays right into that. By choosing to amplify these mainstream stories and ignoring (or in this case, outright banning) #JusticeForBritney news, you are, IMO, hurting her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I don't get why to ban one of our best users who have done nothing but contribute to #FreeBritney and such? Because of well-deserved criticism?

I get this whole thing must be stressful for Jordan, but I've seen people BEGGING the mod team to at least do something with the trolls here since FOREVER and they are never heard, but when it comes to criticism by one of our best users they are permanently banned?

This is something I don't understand and it's unacceptable imo.

This used to be a cool place to hang around and talk about stuff and rally behind stuff, but I see genuine good discussions being suppressed and the usual troll-ey discussions being encouraged and it's mentally exhausting; now I don't know what Exhale is!

It's not about not being able to post negative stories - it's the issue that all we're doing is posting and encouraging those and hiding the other stuff we rallied around back in 2019

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 7

I don't come here as much as I used to, because it's gotten too confusing and there's enough negativity about Britney that I've started to find it unsettling.

But Jordan has nothing to apologize for. He spoke against the conservatorship from the beginning and paid a price for it. He's a hero. It's a little grim that people are now trying to undermine that.

If I could make a suggestion, or maybe request, I wonder if the court documents and court-related discussions could be separated into their own category that's immediately accessible. That's what I'm interested in, and since I'm not on formerly known as Twitter, I've lost access to a lot of that.  Surely other people are, too, but the posts are disappearing into the maze, apparently because of too few views?

I'd also like to weigh in on Justice for Britney -- good podcast, and I hope she can help shift the conversation back to the essential questions: why isn't anybody in prison yet, and what happened to Britney's money?

Edited by Psammead
typo
  • Love 2
On 9/17/2023 at 10:59 AM, samwoods321 said:

Because he's taking cue from britney. He thinks if I just don't say nothing it will all just go away. 

There is 100% really dodgy about him, 

Why don't he improve this site . . . 

Because he knows that how it is now is causing popularity on his site . . . Good or bad. 

He's utter scared to have a opinion because he's scared of cancellation. 

In the face of EVERYTHING, ask yourself

HOW IS THIS SITE STILL RUNNING . . .

THINK ABOUT IT 

I'm not thinking about anything.

You're thinking too much.

No disrespect to you but I have no idea what you're even talking about.

I have a life of which I live and this place is just somewhere I go to maybe once or twice a day.

It's not that deep.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.