Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Sometimes I believe Britney wants to destroy herself and tries to do this in many ways.

The fact she repeats the same mistakes over and over again can't be normal. I don't even think she is dumb or anything, probably something much deeper is going on. She doesn't look ok and I know we can’t act like doctors, but her overall behavior lately is intriguing.

I truly hope she gets mental help, and I still don't believe she is doing therapy or anything like that. 

And before someone freaks out... no, I don't think she needs a new c-ship.

However... looks like Britney tries to prove bad rumors about her are real. Team con probably is happier than never with all the news about her.

you say you hope she gets help, but then say you don't believe she is after she's admitted that she has...how does that make sense?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Unfortunately these are the kinds of people her family said they were trying to protect her from with the conservatorship. 

LOL at you defending the c-ship and thinking it actually helped her. She dated Justin Trawick and Sam during the c-ship and they both were POS. How did the c-ship protect her from that?

ETA: and she was engaged to one and ended up marrying the other!!

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Does her taste for ****ty men come from her dad? I know that she must have some serious daddy issues (I'm not judging, I feel sorry for her) giving the fact she grew up with an alcoholic abuse **** piece of dad. Britney, you're worthy of love and respect!! There are men out there who would kiss the ground you're walking!! 

Both parents did not set the best example for Britney when it came to what a healthy, loving relationship looked like. Her father was the abuser and her mother enabled the abuse. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Media trying so hard to show Britney in a bad light, it's pathetic. Catch me caring if they actually start dating. For now, I couldn't give less of a **** who she might or might not be *******. Free Britney meant free Britney. She can make whatever choice about HER life that SHE wants. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

Britney strikes me as a very stubborn person, you try to give her advice and she immediately thinks you're controlling her. 

It's sad that she can't learn from her mistakes. 

Yep.. I mean, people tried to warn her about K-trash and SCAM too. Hopefully this guy is gone already 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, outrageous1 said:

How do you go from being released from prison to working for Britney Spears?!   

This feels like a set up for Britney. Maybe is team con's new strategy to make her look bad. I'm sure that if you want to work for her, you need to have the best curriculum to do so. Someone with a criminal past won't even be near her. Something is not right. Who is in charge of hiring her staff?

Edited by warioaddams
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The toxic extreme FreeBritney riders are genuinely something else, Britney could pretty much commit a crime in the middle of times square and they will be like “LOVE YOU QUEEN!! PROUD OF YOU!” :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Back to topic.. If she is really allowing this kind of people in her life again then she really never learned anything.. and judging by her actions over the years she has never been the brightest cookie so I would not be surprised if her choices lead her to more messy situations… I will just be like :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Hopefully no warning points and bans this time for questioning this guy like we got when we called out SCAM :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block