Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

13 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

But what you think is different from what it actually is. What I'm asking for is some kind of valid and rational confirmation, not fan speculation.

What do you need confirmed? That they’re in an intimate relationship? That’s none of our business. What has been confirmed is that a felon whom is involved in Britney’s daily life is selling interviews to the tabloids. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You shocked they're giving this guy a pass and sweeping the endangerment he could bring to Britney under the rug?

Enablers use excuses like telling us to "grow up" or to "pipe down" or they search for cracks and loop holes to defend a wrong decision.

What are you talking about a "wrong decision"? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You're literally a random stranger, who do you actually think you are? It's too funny

If "When stanning goes too far" was a person 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Well have you noticed how much time she's been seen with him even coming from a hotel parking lot?

Sam also did say she cheated with a house employee and since the guy did work for her, idk if its a coincidence but its almost starting to believable that it could be true.

No I haven't seen that to be honest! 

Also that comment about Scam saying she cheated was from TMZ right? Along with a list of reasons why they are getting a divorce... But he later said on his instagram to basically not believe the media and said to the media to be 'kind and thoughtful'. 

f3w5uafxkaakedi-e1692353021433.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You shocked they're giving this guy a pass and sweeping the endangerment he could bring to Britney under the rug?

Enablers use excuses like telling us to "grow up" or to "pipe down" or they search for cracks and loop holes to defend a wrong decision.

No I was just responding to their question about him and Britney hanging out in real life than just speculation on TMZ.

2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

What are you talking about a "wrong decision"? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You're literally a random stranger, who do you actually think you are? It's too funny

If "When stanning goes too far" was a person 

I think this is a wrong decision to have this man in her home unvetted.,

Like it or not.

Soliz has a criminal background that includes charges for multiple misdemeanors including disturbing the peace, child endangerment and driving without a license in addition to felonies for possession of a controlled substance for sale and possession of a firearm, according to records obtained by Us.

Soliz, who’s also a father, noted that he wasn’t “really worried about” his ongoing criminal case and thought it would end up being be dismissed. He’s also currently enrolled in court-ordered anger management classes.

In an ongoing case, he was arrested in December 2020 for possession of a firearm by a felon and unlawful possession of ammunition.

He ended up pleading no contest and was sentenced to two years probation and served 90 days in jail, per records obtained by Us.

After he was released in May, he started working for Spears, according to a source.

****This is what you're defending

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

• Love 5
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Also that comment about Scam saying she cheated was from TMZ right? Along with a list of reasons why they are getting a divorce... But he later said on his instagram to basically not believe the media and said to the media to be 'kind and thoughtful'. 

He also told the world she was fine while she was locked in a facility that caused her a great deal of trauma, so i wouldn’t use Sam as a reliable narrator. He just wants his own image to look good. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Yeah, every post you make just helps make my point for me, so thanks for that. With respect, it sounds like you have quite an intense par asocial relationship with Britney, and nobody has given you the dose of reality that you aren't entitled to a say in what she does in her private life. Sorry to be the one to inform you.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

The reaching you are doing is absolutely hilarious to watch :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: When this guy breaks into her home with a knife, then we can compare him to Jason Alexander. Until them you'll just continue mindlessly fuming. And for the record, I don't brush his criminal history under the rug, I just don't particularly care or think it's my place to dictate and say who Britney should be around because I'm mentally mature enough to know it's not my place and I don't have a weird parasocial relationship with Britney where I think I'm entitled to a say on what she does in her private life. It's a much healthier way of stanning an artist, I recommend it for you dear.

If anyone needs a dose of reality, it's whoever let that criminal unvetted into Britney's home to put her in possible harm and danger.

Keep defending a man that has child endangerment charges, **** possession, illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition girl.

He didn't need to break in with a knife the door was clearly wide open for him to walk through unvetted.

You defending this man is as embarrassing as K Fed releasing Popzao. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think this is a wrong decision to have this man in her home unvetted.,

Like it or not.

Soliz has a criminal background that includes charges for multiple misdemeanors including disturbing the peace, child endangerment and driving without a license in addition to felonies for possession of a controlled substance for sale and possession of a firearm, according to records obtained by Us.

Soliz, who’s also a father, noted that he wasn’t “really worried about” his ongoing criminal case and thought it would end up being be dismissed. He’s also currently enrolled in court-ordered anger management classes.

In an ongoing case, he was arrested in December 2020 for possession of a firearm by a felon and unlawful possession of ammunition.

He ended up pleading no contest and was sentenced to two years probation and served 90 days in jail, per records obtained by Us.

After he was released in May, he started working for Spears, according to a source.

****This is what you're defending

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

I don't think you understand that I'm not defending him, I'm defending Britney's right to make her own choice. Hence why I told you to grow up, because you clearly haven't wrapped your head around that and are reacting very defensively to being told that you have no right or authority to tell Britney what she should or shouldn't do. If that's an uncomfortable truth for you, then so be it.

I also don't know why you're assuming that he got the job "unvetted", those convictions don't automatically prevent you from being hired as a construction worker or housekeeper, and it's very possible that Britney was aware of his past and decided he was the best person for the job anyway, because regardless of what you think, that is her right to do so and that won't be changed by the fact that some random stranger online thinks that a woman who doesn't even know they exist should only hang out with people they approve of. Like please come back to earth sweetie

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

What do you need confirmed? That they’re in an intimate relationship? That’s none of our business. What has been confirmed is that a felon whom is involved in Britney’s daily life is selling interviews to the tabloids. 

Involved in her daily life? That has been confirmed or you just pull that outta your *** again? Selling interviews to tabloids? What tabloids? That video looks like he's been hounded at a courthouse. Are you telling me that he told the media to pay him to interview him at the courthouse? To give vague answers? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

I don't think you understand that I'm not defending him, I'm defending Britney's right to make her own choice. Hence why I told you to grow up, because you clearly haven't wrapped your head around that and are reacting very defensively to being told that you have no right or authority to tell Britney what she should or shouldn't do. If that's an uncomfortable truth for you, then so be it.

I also don't know why you're assuming that he got the job "unvetted", those convictions don't automatically prevent you from being hired as a construction worker or housekeeper, and it's very possible that Britney was aware of his past and decided he was the best person for the job anyway, because regardless of what you think, that is her right to do so and that won't be changed by the fact that some random stranger online thinks that a woman who doesn't even know they exist should only hang out with people they approve of. Like please come back to earth sweetie

Nobody is saying she can't make her own choice that's not even a factor here, I know you're very late to the party, but the discussion is about the undue influence and the choice being bad.

Not the fact that she's not allowed to make the choice, where did I or anyone tell Britney what she should or shouldn't do?

This is a forum and we're discussing this topic, and my opinion is that it's not a wise decision, it's my opinion.

Stop this narrative of fans controlling Britney, Jimbo was the only one to ever dictate her life and the con.

It's nice that you're defending his convictions as a way to be in a legends home, of course he wasn't unvetted and if he was and was still let in her home Cade needs to be fired.

Yeah, Britney totally decided this criminal was the best person for the job, if that's the case it's clearly not good decision making.

It is her right, that doesn't change the fact that people have to yasss queen it.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Involved in her daily life? That has been confirmed or you just pull that outta your *** again? Selling interviews to tabloids? What tabloids? That video looks like he's been hounded at a courthouse. Are you telling me that he told the media to pay him to interview him at the courthouse? To give vague answers? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Do you really think that Britney’s toilet repair man was randomly found outside of a court house and agreed to give an impromptu interview for fun? hasn’t he been photographed with her on multiple occasions? Would someone not involved in her life be giving a court house interview? Use your critical thinking skills. This isn’t difficult or anything new. He’s taking a page from Sam’s book. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

He also told the world she was fine while she was locked in a facility that caused her a great deal of trauma, so i wouldn’t use Sam as a reliable narrator. He just wants his own image to look good. 

Yes, he did say that and I agree about him trying to look good for his image! But now we are facing the prospect of TMZ telling the truth and I have a hard time believing that all of the stories are true! :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

• Super Mods
41 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

There was a thread about her being seen coming from a hotel parking lot a few weeks ago on here but idk where it went

and well maybe so.

Honestly none of us know what is going on but I just find it odd how this guy all of a sudden has been seen in her car and at a hotel with her since the divorce announcement a month ago.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nobody is saying she can't make her own choice that's not even a factor here, I know you're very late to the party, but the discussion is about the undue influence and the choice being bad.

Not the fact that she's not allowed to make the choice, where did I or anyone tell Britney what she should or shouldn't do?

Umm... you've just spent the last 5 hours saying that Britney shouldn't be hanging out with someone that she chooses to hang out with. That is telling Britney what she should and shouldn't do. It's a good thing you have us here to keep you on track and stop you getting confused with what your own point is.

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is a forum and we're discussing this topic, and my opinion is that it's not a wise decision, it's my opinion.

Stop this narrative of fans controlling Britney, Jimbo was the only one to ever dictate her life and the con.

Except you clearly are exhibiting controlling behaviour, albeit from afar, as thank god you are nowhere near her. Telling a grown woman what she should and shouldn't do and who she can and can't hang out with is controlling behaviour. Sorry to let you know that.

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's nice that you're defending his convictions as a way to be in a legends home, of course he wasn't unvetted and if he was and was still let in her home Cade needs to be fired.

Yeah, Britney totally decided this criminal was the best person for the job, if that's the case it's clearly not good decision making.

It is her right, that doesn't change the fact that people have to yasss queen it.

Again, nowhere was I defending him so please stop just making things up to try and salvage your dead argument.  Defending Britney's right to make her own decisions and choose who she spends time with is not "yaas queen"ing, it's having basic self awareness and maturity. Again, please grow up.

Thanks

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

This type of comment is getting old already. 

What she needs right now is "real talk" because what she is doing lately, clearly isnt doing her any favor... enough of the "yes fans" defending her every move eventhough its not ok, is not ok.

I just hope she has true friend beside her who can advise her the best way possible and scold her when needed.

Well, i understand she may have issues on people scolding her due to COn but as an adult, she should understand that its for her benefit.

I know she is a smart person and so, i keep hoping for the best...

but each day is getting weirder and weirder and so, team con is perhaps rejoicing the hell out of this news lately about her.

Exactly! The delusional fans who applaud every and anything she does are so out of touch with reality.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Umm... you've just spent the last 5 hours saying that Britney shouldn't be hanging out with someone that she chooses to hang out with. That is telling Britney what she should and shouldn't do. It's a good thing you have us here to keep you on track and stop you getting confused with what your own point is.

Except you clearly are exhibiting controlling behaviour, albeit from afar, as thank god you are nowhere near her. Telling a grown woman what she should and shouldn't do and who she can and can't hang out with is controlling behaviour. Sorry to let you know that.

Again, nowhere was I defending him so please stop just making things up to try and salvage your dead argument.  Defending Britney's right to make her own decisions and choose who she spends time with is not "yaas queen"ing, it's having basic self awareness and maturity. Again, please grow up.

Thanks

Controlling behavior girl stop, no one has ever dictated or controlled Britney other than the Con and Jamie.

It's maturity to cosign on endangerment, and undue influence? Hmmm I think you have that definition wrong girl.

Just because you expect people in an open forum to sit with tape over their mouths, their hands cuffed, and to be sheep and only comment when yasss queening to everything she chooses doesn't work that way.

"Thank god I'm nowhere near her" - Listen to yourself you're attacking me for saying this guy could be a danger to her, yet not saying a damn thing about his criminal history and the endangerment to her.

You've really lost control and reality with that comment girl, I didn't tell a grown woman anything I don't speak to Britney I'm in a forum just like you are giving my opinion.

Again, telling me to grow up and going personal is always part of your attack's sweetie, if you're going to ice the cake make sure you get the recipe corrected.  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.