A hot boy would you like to see Britney hook up with

Jup1ter

Idk if he’s still available, but I wouldn’t mind her dating Chris Evans. He’s around her age, majorly successful, doesn’t really care for the limelight, seems kind hearted and dependable and he looks good.

Also, wouldn’t mind her with Pedro Pascal, again for the same reasons.

Idk I’d just like to see her with someone who is a lot more grown up as in not a **** boy and has a similar presence as she does in Hollywood because that leaves a slim chance of her being used financially for someone. Plus they would understand her in how she hates the media because they deal with it themselves. These nobodies she admires need to be left where they are, as nobodies.

But in all honesty though, she should just try to get her life in order and heal before she goes jumping in the pool again.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • 5 months later...
On 9/11/2023 at 11:31 PM, freeoverprotected said:

Not young models with no money please, I’m over suffering about the money they take.

I want an actor with a real and successful career. A cute one, mature and honest. 

someone who really loves her and upgrade her. Someone who she can learn and respect. Learn from each other, no power and control toxic relationship.

I think he’s the one.

sub-buzz-16358-1511277918-1.jpg

Is this Henry Cavill?

Hot!

On 9/11/2023 at 12:04 AM, Cancer said:

These men are attractive but they have a very lusty incubusy vibe...and Sam Asghari had that too. I was uncomfotable the way she interacted with him, as if he was a live-in es***t...

Britney needs to stop thinking with her loins. Her v controls her brain too much. She needs to either stay single or get conversion therapy and become lesbian.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????

On 9/11/2023 at 6:18 AM, Jup1ter said:

There's so many hot boys out there 

My choices for the moment:

But they all do **** online with onlyfans, not for britney i think. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I like this one tho, even if he has one s** tape on internet:

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-02-13-a-00-26-15.p

Edited by Agyness
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block