Considering the lineup’s notable improvement over previous years, is there a chance for a clash among Nicki, Cardi, Megan, Doja, and Ice Spice at this year’s VMA?

Style.

I think they all will be nice nasty, passive aggressive  towards each other during the pre show intreview or if there on stage having to say something 

Pretty sure MTV wants the drama but not to the extent of where it gets so outta hand, where other artist that can bring attention and views to the award show will not wanna be apart of it in the future 

Plus for some of these people there teams are not gonna let it too messy

Meg: still dealing with people still not like her with the tori situation, she just really trying to make her return so starting some with Nicki is not the best move, all she need is to long good and perform great 

Nicki:  She seriously a business woman at the point, I don't see her trying to physical get into it with these girls, there trying to still reach some of thing she has done professionally and it would be stupid of her to lose that cause of them, most I see is passive-aggressive jabs during her speeches, other than that this is promo for Pink Friday 2

Cardi: is a wild card but again i see more jabs if anything. her team is not gonna want her to get outta line where she will **** up future relationships with mtv, cause if they had to pick which person they gonna wanna keep business with mostly like it will be Nicki before her ( even people like doja, meg have better changes with mtv wanna do deal with them despite controversies)

Lotto and Ice Spice: there not that big yet it will be stupid for them to cause a lotta drama especially since they still have to work hard to get into certain positions 

Edited by RC2
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, RC2 said:

I think they all will be nice nasty, passive aggressive  towards each other during the pre show intreview or if there on stage having to say something 

Pretty Sure  Mtv wants the drama but no to the extent of where get so outta hand, where are artist that can bring attention and views to the award show will not wanna be apart of it in the future 

Plus for some of these people there teams are not gonna let it to mess

Meg: still dealing with people still not like her with the tori situation, she just really trying to make her return so starting some with Nicki is not the best move, all she need is to long good and perform great 

Nicki:  She seriously a business woman at the point, I don't see her trying to physical get into it with these girls, there trying to still reach some of thing she has done professionally and it would be stupid of her to lose that cause of them, most I see is passive-aggressive jabs during her speeches, other than that this is promo for Pink Friday 2

Cardi: is a wild card but again i see more jabs if anything. her team is not gonna want her to get outta line where she will **** up future relationships with mtv, cause if they had to pick which person they gonna wanna keep business with mostly like it will be Nicki before her ( even people like doja, meg have better changes with mtv wanna do deal with them despite controversies)

Lotto and Ice Spice: there not that big yet it will be stupid for them to cause a lotta drama especially since they still have to work hard to get into certain positions 

I absolutely loved your take on the situation. Thanks, and I agree with you. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I love that female rap is taking over the VMAs this year. You know those girlies are gonna be the show stoppers of the night! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

Although it will get people talking and tons of coverage, I hope there’s no drama between the women. It’s been a min since women in rap have had this moment at the VMAs. It’s normally just Nicki dominating. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I love that female rap is taking over the VMAs this year. You know those girlies are gonna be the show stoppers of the night! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

Although it will get people talking and tons of coverage, I hope there’s no drama between the women. It’s been a min since women in rap have had this moment at the VMAs. It’s normally just Nicki dominating. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

It will be a mess :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: but I’m here for it!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block