Britney gets new tattoos of dots on her finger and a star on her arm

4 minutes ago, BlinkVenom said:

Yeah okay acting brand new. And bring k-pop into the topic? Thats what you got? Lmao weak :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: 

ThatsHowIRoll (also a closeted Britney fan) basically said it was okay for Britney to get hit by the basketball player’s security no matter what, even if she just tapped him.

Ahh ok yes I remember that. I thought you meant they were out here defending Chris brown or something :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BRITannico said:

You guys know that tattoos do not need to be meaningful and they can be removed as well, right ? I cannot believe people are saying someone needs to step in and that she is proving the media right bc of  britney getting tattoos and riding a horse topless. Really guys ? Where were u when she was fully naked in womanizer ? 

The extreme differences of perspectives here is really interesting. Some people thinking she's being "wild and vulgar" some people thinking she's "repeating 2007 behaviors" some thinking she's "changed, won't be the same" some thinking "there's nothing wrong"

to kill a mockingbird mic GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, BRITannico said:

You guys know that tattoos do not need to be meaningful and they can be removed as well, right ? I cannot believe people are saying someone needs to step in and that she is proving the media right bc of  britney getting tattoos and riding a horse topless. Really guys ? Where were u when she was fully naked in womanizer ? 

How is the Womanizer video anything like the bizarre nu.dity on her IG? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

How is the Womanizer video anything like the bizarre nu.dity on her IG? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

That's what @BRITannico means. People don't have an issue with her being naked. The issue is that she's not doing it upon their standards of s e x y, beautiful, tasteful...

But she's doing it in her own terms and if this is what she wants to do now that she's free, let the woman be. As long as she's healthy and happy she should do as she pleases.

Edited by The Queen
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, The Queen said:

That's what @BRITannico means. People don't have an issue with her being naked. The issue is that she's not doing it upon their standards of ****, beautiful, tasteful...

bmVut she's doing it in her own terms and if this is what she wants to do now that she's free, let the woman be. As long as she's healthy and happy she should do as she pleases.

So what’s the point of a forum if we just praise literally everything and act amazed at every little thing? We have that Zoey character for that. Gotta have some diversity.

No one’s protesting outside her house and stopping her from expressing herself, nor is anyone bashing her or wishing bad things upon her. As long as the opinions are respectful, people should just accept different opinions. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Can we please not do this? 

EXACTLY.. I can't with this stupid way of glamorizing what happened in 2007. It was one of the worst years of her life and one of the ones she suffered the most and people like to glamorize just because we had the Blackout or they like to think she was a badass.

And no, there won't be another Blackout. There will probably never be a new album. 

• Love 1

People are concerned because Britney is uninhibited, not because she’s getting tattoos and enjoying herself. Taking her top off in front of a random horseback riding employee was a red flag. It’s her prerogative, of course, but she can get herself into trouble and that’s the last thing she needs right now. That is all. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

f Harry Styles, Rihanna, or any other popstar would post videos of him/her getting tattoos on vacation and riding a horse shirtless, people would be like « yeah slayyy » « king «  « queen » etc

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I disagree... people would think it's weird for Rihanna to rip her top off in public too. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
52 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

People are concerned because Britney is uninhibited, not because she’s getting tattoos and enjoying herself. Taking her top off in front of a random horseback riding employee was a red flag. It’s her prerogative, of course, but she can get herself into trouble and that’s the last thing she needs right now. That is all. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

For those laughing at this, this can turn into a serious legal situation, regardless of anyone’s opinion on the matter

• Like 3
1 hour ago, willys said:

EXACTLY.. I can't with this stupid way of glamorizing what happened in 2007. It was one of the worst years of her life and one of the ones she suffered the most and people like to glamorize just because we had the Blackout or they like to think she was a badass.

And no, there won't be another Blackout. There will probably never be a new album. 

People that praise the Blackout era were clearly not fans at the time. She was taken advantage by multiple losers while skipping court dates during her custody battle, hanging out with her wedding dress. It was tragic, not badass.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.