Britney gets new tattoos of dots on her finger and a star on her arm

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Does anyone know what she’s saying, I can’t make most of it out? 

"It's a baby star" and "does black hurt?" (Probably meaning black ink) I couldn't hear what was in between her voice was too soft/the camera didn't pick it up clearly for me. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok well I wasn’t. I was asking what she was saying. Do you know, and if so would you mind telling me? 

No, but you can try to put this video here, I'm using this when I try to know what somebody says in videos. If you mean chipmunk voice part, you must slow down speed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

og-image?data=%7B%22title%22%3A%22Add%20
WWW.VEED.IO

Add text, captions, and headings to your videos online using VEED’s powerful video editing software...

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

"It's a baby star" and "does black hurt?" (Probably meaning black ink) I couldn't hear what was in between her voice was too soft/the camera didn't pick it up clearly for me. 

Thank you easy, I appreciate that 😘 I thought it might have been her saying about a baby star, but the next part…my old decrepit ears picked up “Is black red?” which I thought didn’t make any sense, hence why I asked on here to clarify! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.