Taylor Swift announces 1989 Aquamarine Green Edition

CentralCJ

Damn!! I was hoping for the Brown Hole edition.  That's ok.  Maybe it's the next one.  There will be at least six different editions before the album even drops. And after that. At least another 4. 

Imagine Drake does this. He's not that desperate I guess. 

Fan collectibles can be fun if they are done properly. She is flooding the market for the wrong reasons. She's doing it for chart Longevity. Not realllllyyyy for the fans 

No Way Omg GIF by Science Channel

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, nux1989 said:

I can agree on multiple limited versions. But announce them one by one and available on short period of time is a little too much for me.

Agreed, but the worst offenders would for sure have to be the digitally "signed" editions that are "only available while supplies last". Like... At that point, you're just insulting your fans' intelligence.

• Like 2

She had already announced there would be 4 color variations. Y’all calm down. She does this with every album, as does every big artist now a days. Others just don’t get the sales which cause the attention. No one is forcing anyone to do anything. You can not listen or just stream it and move on with your lives. It’s not hard. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.