Do you like the pride flag? Do you like the old or the new one? Are you proud of your flag and your contribution to the community?

• 5 weeks later...

The 1970s original is so beautiful! I like that. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

On 8/21/2023 at 7:53 PM, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

I didn’t know there were so many flags in the community until now. Wow :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I like original rainbow flag. It looks so great when artists rock them on their stage. 
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

And I mean the rainbow flags include all of our diversities: pan, agender, lesbians... each one is to affirm, feel included and more proud (instead of being ashamed which is what our cisgender usually society does). So it's all for the same purpose. 

The new flag includes the black people and inter***uals too. I think it's valid. I saw black people complaining about it... what's the harm? 

Black people are also historically discriminated, so...

I think whenever there's an occasion to talk about diversity and inclusion is fine, like ****uals in this case too.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Fita

Im going to get heat for this but I dont care . As a gay dude I think the rainbow flag is stupid . I dont care who is *** or lgbtq . Dont need to see your flags as a bumper sticker just as straights dont need to brodcast it . 

Also the rainbow was Gods symbol as a promise to not flood the earth again , soooooo No I hate that the LGBT just kind take the rainbow and is like " Oj lets use this " Be original for real . 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I love the original flag, the latest one is cute as well, BUT

i think everyone and their mother now wants in on it, whether they belong under it or not. Even pedophiles want in on it now, its disturbing. I think people should embrace the fact that the original LGBT flag includes THE ENTIRE community. Not everyone needs their stripe and color in it. Its a symbol, its not supposed to represent every single gender/s**/feeling/hormone or whatever you wanna put in there. 

the original flag welcomes everyone, and I personally would love it to be back.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

Im going to get heat for this but I dont care . As a gay dude I think the rainbow flag is stupid . I dont care who is *** or lgbtq . Dont need to see your flags as a bumper sticker just as straights dont need to brodcast it .

You're literally spewing homophobic talking points that have been used to oppress and silence us for decades (i.e., keep it in your bedrooms, freaks). You don't have to care, but we still get called groomers for existing, and there's also a push for the literal eradication of a big part of our community (i.e., trans people). Queer and straight people are not the same, and if that upsets your pick-me complex, it's a you problem. Straight people don't need a flag because they're not oppressed and never have been. The flags let people feel represented and find solace in communities that love and support them. There's nothing weird, wrong, or stupid about that. If you want to blend in with society, that's fine and completely understandable, but you're being so extra about it that it's giving, "See, dear straight people - I'm not like those other freaks! Please accept me!"

• Like 2
5 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

You're literally spewing homophobic talking points that have been used to oppress and silence us for decades (i.e., keep it in your bedrooms, freaks). You don't have to care, but we still get called groomers for existing, and there's also a push for the literal eradication of a big part of our community (i.e., trans people). Queer and straight people are not the same, and if that upsets your pick-me complex, it's a you problem. Straight people don't need a flag because they're not oppressed and never have been. The flags let people feel represented and find solace in communities that love and support them. There's nothing weird, wrong, or stupid about that. If you want to blend in with society, that's fine and completely understandable, but you're being so extra about it that it's giving, "See, dear straight people - I'm not like those other freaks! Please accept me!"

Drop it! It's his opinion. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block