BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

15 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

what? you make no sense in this statement as a response to mine.

If you can’t comprehend that’s on you. I’d suggest you reread your quote and then figure it out. My point stands the conservatorship is what was protecting her from him doing this to her.

1 minute ago, Lex993 said:

If you can’t comprehend that’s on you. I’d suggest you reread your quote and then figure it out. My point stands the conservatorship is what was protecting her from him doing this to her.

and again, you make no sense.

if conservatorship really protected her, he would have been removed in the early stages.

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Never in a billion years would I have ever thought I'd see you drag Scam.

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

You're right about certain clauses and if there was a cheating or abuse clause it would beg the question why have one in it against Britney if she hadn't cheated or abused him.

Britney wasn't free that long before they wed so this alleged abuse and cheating if occurred was after they wed. 

Thank you @easy :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It looks very conveiently set up for him. This has felt wrong and just contrived all along and all I have to say is people should learn to take a step back before jumping on bandwagons. Now I see "Vicky, we love you". Guys.....really? Like, haven´t you learned anything? I am not saying she is necessarily bad, but someone posts something nice online and some of you want to build a shrine. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

that’s deliberate, too. He’s trying to establish a pattern of behavior. “See? She’s actually been crazy this whole time!”

He is just planting the same narrative to show her cray cray. I guess this is his version of love and respect amid their divorce. I did not believe jl nor i will believe his. Money is going away Sam, better go and work bish. Treadmills r not cheap

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Inherzone said:

05:17 

Britney always had alot of agressive energy in her… i‘m sure shes gets frustrated really fast with people who always downplay her… so maybe yes, she tends to be kinda agressive… 

Lmao what.

How the hell is that agression 🤣

She's angry at the world, that's very different than agression.

Agressive people can't hide it for 30 years in the public eye.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Daredevil said:

and again, you make no sense.

if conservatorship really protected her, he would have been removed in the early stages.

The conservatorship is what stopped him from being able to marry her in the first place. He essentially waited until her conservatorship ended to marry her and then one year later divorced her after six years together. Use your brain sweetie. 

On 8/17/2023 at 2:29 PM, nwonder said:

Lols okay then…

Are there any police reports, pictures etc ?

I can’t believe I ever defended this man. But still I have to laugh at this desperation 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

**** trashMZ

I feel the exact same way. Giving people the benefit of the doubt is always a double edged sword 😒

• Love 2

I just want her to be left in peace, for once. I hate that I was wrong about him solely because it means it adds one more terrible person to the list of monsters that only care to see Britney fall. you have to be a special kind of vile to do this to someone who's in the middle of recovering from years of abuse. I just want one good person around Britney that she can trust, give me at least one! I need Sam and team con and her entire family far far far away from her. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.