BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

10 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

But they literally know everything about Britney, they wouldn’t waste money hiring someone to spy and report back to them? teamCon is really cheap😂. Her phones was tapped, they had her medical records, rumors had it they had her bedroom bugged. Do you really think they would need to hire a spy?

Of course. Nobody would be closer and more knowledgeable than her boyfriend. If they bugged her bedroom and checked her phone, why would you put it past them to hire a "boyfriend" for her? And it wasn't a waste of money. He did everything they wanted him to do, and they did everything for him that he wanted them to do. Don't be naive. This is the real world.

Edited by Viking84
47 minutes ago, Isla said:

Sadly some of the comments I've seen online say otherwise, but I do think most of the GP are supporting her.

All of the comments I have seen have been quite supportive of Britney. 

Don't read Daily Mail though. That place is trash and comment section is like dumping site. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Justaboy said:

All of the comments I have seen have been quite supportive of Britney. 

Don't read Daily Mail though. That place is trash and comment section is like dumping site. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Daily Mail readers can never make their mind up when it comes to Britney ddd. Depending on the nature of the article they will either defend or bash her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Daily Mail readers can never make their mind up when it comes to Britney ddd. Depending on the nature of the article they will either defend or bash her. 

Tbh when I am bored or down, sometimes I go to the comment section to make me understand there are so many idiots out there who can be  more stupid than myself.....:shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Love 2

I'm sure lou taylor, team Con planned all this with him in exchange for some role in a movie or something, because Britney didn't give this loser that opportunity and now he's desperate because nothing worked for his talentless nobody ***

The machine to destroy and lock up Britney again is working very hard, all this is planned by Sam and Team Con, it's obvious!!!

• Love 1

Oh look, the whole knife thing again, yawn, at least be original and if he did get a black eye in his sleep did it ever occur to the idiot that she hit him accidentally. I don’t know about y’all but I am not a still sleeper, I flip and I flop, I’ve accidentally hit people in bed, lol

Edited by MonaLisa613
16 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yes I’ve noticed this, in some articles they are very supportive of her and in others they are downright nasty. Can’t stand the daily Mail tbh, full of racist, homophobic conspiracy theorists!! 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

no. we wanted britney to be free. do what she wants.

she did what she wanted and married him. now it's on her to see the consequences. she is an adult and not the only one who gets caught up in an ugly divorce. she is free now. this comes with positives and with negative. we should still celebrate it tho.

Listen I don’t care about that. I care about her overall well being. I’ve been a fan since November 1998. It was clear as day he was using her and the conservatorship is what kept him from taking full advantage of her. He’s an awful person and doesn’t deserve of her money.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.