I am Brinty Joan: The show - new short

4 minutes ago, Henry. said:

girl literally what the hell is this

My spinoff based on the legendary Nekci Menij show. Educate yourself :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

1200?cb=20141206235417
NEKCIMENIJ.FANDOM.COM

The Nekci Menij Show was an internet sitcom that premiered on the YouTube channel 'GingerTheHorse' on Monday 25th June 2012. It was the show that introduced the Nekci Menij character, as well...

• Love 4
Just now, Nickey said:

My spinoff based on the legendary Nekci Menij show. Educate yourself :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

1200?cb=20141206235417
NEKCIMENIJ.FANDOM.COM

The Nekci Menij Show was an internet sitcom that premiered on the YouTube channel 'GingerTheHorse' on Monday 25th June 2012. It was the show that introduced the Nekci Menij character, as well...

Why did u stop it, we loved the show :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

23 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Why did u stop it, we loved the show :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Why did I stop? It's a bunch of things, Britney's career on hold, the pop culture being different... It also takes A LOT of time to make an episode. I really enjoy doing it, maybe if it was an actual job I'd do it all the time :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Nickey said:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Why did I stop? It's a bunch of things, Britney's career on hold, the pop culture being different... It also takes A LOT of time to make an episode. I really enjoy doing it, maybe if it was an actual job I'd do it all the time :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

One of your funniest lines is When Medoner says, ”oh look, someone’s tweeting me!”

Always makes me laugh! You’re a great writer man!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block