Katy Perry is coming back to music

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Okay, Taylor has better lyrics and country music, Katy probably "works" better with pop music.

"Thanks" for giving me such a difficult decision. :orangu_orangutan_ape: :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

LOL sorry :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I will admit that Katy had better visuals in her persona and music videos than Taylor.

Also Katy's looks from her music videos in her early career are more memorable than any Taylor video look but then again Taylor isn't known for iconic visuals,

she's known for songwriting, playing instruments and singing about her personal life.

However Taylor was better at keeping up with the times and changing genres smoothly while Katy has had a hard time transitioning her music to modern times.

Also Taylor maybe seen negatively to lots of people but at least she never made fun of people's mental health like Katy did nor has she been disrespectful to fans and other stars like Katy.

Katy may have had good music in her early career but her nasty personality along with that ugly azz blonde haircut KILLED her mainstream success.

That's karma right there.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Honestly I used to like her until I found out that she called Britney a "puppet" and made fun of her 2007 situation numerous times :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I hope she'll get her karma one day :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She already got it.

She's basically been a flop since 2017 aka the year she made fun of Britney and is now a judge on American Idol which hasn't been relevant since the 2000s. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oh sweet karma, how I love it :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Lol true. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

If you had to pick between the two of who has better music,

who would it be? 

Taylor. What kind of question is that?

Katy Perry is homophobic insulted britney, and is just a downright *****. Her songs were copied and she cant sing or write to save her life **** her

23 hours ago, princessmimi said:

No offense but honestly is anyone really asking for new Katy Perry music in 2023?

She never had timeless music like Britney did and constantly was mean to her and other people including fans.

Plus her voice isn’t pleasant at all.

It’s ironic that she called Mariah Carey a throwback yet now Katy is actually one.

Lol that’s karma. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Btw I am not a hater,

im just saying my opinion.

I actually was a fan when I was a teen and saw her in concert in 2008.

Agree. Liked her early on but can't stand her now. She is Xtina 2.0.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She already got it.

She's basically been a flop since 2017 aka the year she made fun of Britney and is now a judge on American Idol which hasn't been relevant since the 2000s. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oh sweet karma, how I love it :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

That's not enough for me she should get involved in scandal or something that will bring her reputation down at this point she's a chronic flopper :emma:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, UnderHisSpell said:

That's not enough for me she should get involved in scandal or something that will bring her reputation down at this point she's a chronic flopper :emma:

Lol agree!

However I don't know if this counts but a few months ago during an American Idol audition, she s.l.u.t shamed a 25 yr old woman cause she was a mom of 3 stating "Maybe you lied too much on the table" basically insinuating all she does is get pregnant.

Not to get old school but who is Katy to talk?

At least that woman is a MARRIED MOM!

If this were the old days, Katy would be considered living in sin for being an unwed mother and I would think she knew that cause she grew up religiously.

Even I know that cause I grew up in a religious family.

She has no right to s.l.u.t shame others when she is no example.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Blackout44 said:

Yes you were talking to the whole forum

Because she made fun of britney

yes it was a question, and I probably shouldn't have answered so angrily, I just hate Katy Perry

No I wasn't.

Since you have been following my comments on Exhale reacting to lots of them, you should know that this comment was directed towards that user.

If it was to everyone,

I'd ask "Hey you guys, who do you prefer?"

Its obvious I was speaking to them.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.