“She’s a great singer, and she’s greatly underestimated”. TOMH Producer talks Britney

34 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

But has any producer ever spoken bad about someones vocals that they worked with? I love her voice and she is the only artist that really ever makes me feel something through her songs but I've never felt like what producers say holds any water.

I see your point but I feel like if there was nothing to praise the topic would be avoided. Britney’s talent as a vocalist is undermined by so many so it’s nice to hear producers give her that credit. 

• Like 3

Her vocals on TOMH are amazing. I actually can’t stand it when fans say stuff like “she doesn’t have the best voice but she’s a great performer”… uh speak for yourself. The songs she sang live on DWAD (particularly Weakness), Blur, TOMH, He About To Lose Me, And Then We Kiss, Someday, etc etc… all pretty ******* great vocals. You want basic vocals, you have Selena Gomez, Madonna, Paris Hilton etc. 

She does need to work on her technique and sing live more often, but her voice is beautiful and definitely one of the reasons she’s a superstar.

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods

Yeah she was a great singer when she was younger and she still can be if she really works hard on training her voice again.

What people seem to not understand is that a great voice is NOT only due to being able to sing high notes, 

its about the TONE of the voice.

In my opinion,

Britney did have a better voice tone-wise than Christina when she was young BECAUSE she had a sweeter voice that was easier to listen to than Christina belting out a million notes.

NO IM NOT SAYING CHRISTINA ISNT TALENTED,

I just personally prefer Britney's vocal tone, that's all. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.