Drama: Britney Wants Kids Now...and Sam Doesn't according to US Weekly

11 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

thank GOD I am not famous. As someone who has close friends and family members who have gone through/ are going through fertility issues, I can't imagine having something so personal and possibly traumatizing being put on display for the entire world to gossip about. Shameful. 

• Love 3

I'm to the point where I don't believe ANYTHING regarding Britney until it actually happens. Whether it comes from a big publication like this or People or whatever, any of the trash gossip sites, supposed "sources" and "insiders", none of them know a d*mned thing. Even Britney herself likes to troll, not so much US but the rags that write all of the bull$#i+ about her. Why put stock into anything we hear or read?

15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

If this is true,

I wouldn't be suprised.

That's what happens when you marry someone significantly younger than you.

He is in a different stage in life where he is young and wanting to take advantage of his opportunities while in his youth

while Britney already wants to settle down and have more kids.

If it is true that he is breaking a promise to her then thats messed up.

Was he trying to get into her pants?

You're really judging a super personal and intimate situation from the outside with absolutely no knowledge.

Do you even know what are you talking about?

Are you talking from experience? 

Relationships dynamics change constantly and if it's meant to be it's meant to be and if it's over then it's over, and that's fine.

Mind your business, you're probably not even 30 years old and just pass judgement without any actual knowledge of experience.

Shame

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

You're really judging a super personal and intimate situation from the outside with absolutely no knowledge.

Do you even know what are you talking about?

Are you talking from experience? 

Relationships dynamics change constantly and if it's meant to be it's meant to be and if it's over then it's over, and that's fine.

Mind your business, you're probably not even 30 years old and just pass judgement without any actual knowledge of experience.

Shame

Hi Sam! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Big fan :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.