I wonder If we'll get a Music Video?

6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Watch them find it entertaining to go with all the AI rumors and do an AI video smh. But it really be more to do with the lack of Britney wanting to be involved lol. Who knows if Britney actually cares about this song or not. Considering she’s posted 2 decade old music over her brand new release, it gives me a doubts. 

Realistic AI music video is not possible right now tho unless they use older methods like CGI, Body Double, Deepfake, 3D but realistic animating

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Puppy said:

Someone cut together all her Instagram videos and that’s your video

We have one. It's really good. She can run a contest or something to have fans create the MV for her. it would be mindblowing. I found this one on Twitter. I think it's good to be a trailblazer for new MV styles. Her peers like Katy, Rihanna, etc. would follow in her footsteps. Britney does a good kamehameha btw. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Viking84 said:

This. She didn't do a photoshoot, obviously because she is not comfortable with the way she looks at the moment. No way she would appear in a music video.

It's sad if the real reason why she doesn't feel comfortable with her looks is cause of Team Con and her father making cruel remarks about her.

Its THEIR fault that she aged alot in the conservatorship and probably their idea to have her have a nose job and lip injections.

29 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It's sad if the real reason why she doesn't feel comfortable with her looks is cause of Team Con and her father making cruel remarks about her.

Its THEIR fault that she aged alot in the conservatorship and probably their idea to have her have a nose job and lip injections.

I sometimes wonder if Jamie Lynn was the one who pressured Britney into a second nose job after hers failed so badly. You just know how angry she would feel that her nose job didn't turn out like Britney's 2000 one and that she probably said negative things about Britney's nose to encourage her to make it even smaller. Britney has always had a complex about her nose and toes. Just a theory.

• Super Mods
43 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I sometimes wonder if Jamie Lynn was the one who pressured Britney into a second nose job after hers failed so badly. You just know how angry she would feel that her nose job didn't turn out like Britney's 2000 one and that she probably said negative things about Britney's nose to encourage her to make it even smaller. Britney has always had a complex about her nose and toes. Just a theory.

That would be horrible if thats true.

Its not Britney's fault, JL's nose job went wrong.

JL was never as beautiful as Britney and maybe she's been jealous cause of that.

It just made me sad looking at Britney through 2013 and on cause yeah she looked beautiful but she didnt look like classic Britney that we all grew up with.

I hope Britney never gets another nose job otherwise she's gonna be the female MJ and NOT cause of her career! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block