Ariana Grande dating her Wicked co-star, facing accusations of being a 'homewrecker'

Maybe it stems from daddy issues. I think her dad cheated on her mom and Ari was estranged from him for years made up with him after her Thank U Next album was released. Like how Demi Lovato’s father was an addict and Demi said, she chased substances to find out what was so special about them, that her father chose that over them. And soon she became an addict. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Henry. said:

He looks like a de-yassified version of her brother :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

F1gWceTaIAUA6f8?format=jpg&name=large

I just wanted to thank you Mr. Henry, for taking the words directly out of my mouth and saving me the trouble. 

I swore I was like, okay is she accused of being from Arkansas, why is her brothe-... :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:oh 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

I'm sorry but I have to be VERY honest about this:

I ALWAYS thought Ariana appeared promiscuous in her persona but I never thought she was actually like that in real life.

Does she just get with any man for the fun of it and not consider other people's feelings?

She appears to have no morals when it comes to relationships just look at her song "Break Up With Your Girlfriend".

I really tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but she REALLY IS A S.L.U.T and homewrecker!

I DONT respect women who steal other women's men especially married men with children!
And yes I felt the same way when Britney stole K-Fed from Shar.

The only difference is Britney seems like she has remorse over that while this girl doesn't.

I lost ALL respect for this woman!

Yeah she's talented but thats it.

I can't believe I used to be SUCH a big fan in her early days even seeing her in concert on my 22nd bday.

This is just disgusting! :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Maybe it stems from daddy issues. I think her dad cheated on her mom and Ari was estranged from him for years made up with him after her Thank U Next album was released. Like how Demi Lovato’s father was an addict and Demi said, she chased substances to find out what was so special about them, that her father chose that over them. And soon she became an addict. 

OK.  The dude should also keep it in his pants.  50% of this mess is his fault if this is true.

Jon Ossoff GIF by Election 2020

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I'm sad for Ariana, she has had the media against her just like Britney for the past 2 years and they are ruthless. Her appearance and now her dating life. 

Well maybe if she wasn't getting with a married man while still married herself,

no one would be saying anything.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.