What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

I'm honestly wondering if some "fans" here are here for other motives.   Like it's getting weird 

if you're talking about some fans here like me don't like the song are fake fans, i want to assure you that's fake, we have the right to have our say or not and Britney is not God, everyone makes mistakes and this song is one :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BSfan4Ever said:

if you're talking about some fans here like me don't like the song are fake fans, i want to assure you that's fake, we have the right to have our say or not and Britney is not God, everyone makes mistakes and this song is one :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Why can't we just support instead of tear down.   She's been through hell. Absolutely you and others are allowed your own opinion.  I don't disagree with that.  However kindness is the best cure. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I low-key remember it the other way around. I remember fans thinking this was a smash right away.

For real? Must be a Mandela effect thing for me then because I so clearly remember a meltdown, how beneath her it was. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kiey said:

I was there. I was part of that hate meltdown :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

and when it smashed I changed my tune

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

That’s what I’m saying. If, *if*, this does well fans will change their tune pretty damn fast. «It’s a grower. You just need good headphones. Sounds immaculate in the club» etc

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kobeta said:

That’s what I’m saying. If, *if*, this does well fans will change their tune pretty damn fast. «It’s a grower. You just need good headphones. Sounds immaculate in the club» etc

This already sounds like a TOTAL SMASH in gay clubs

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Just now, handmedown said:

That's where I'm currently at. For a song I absolutely hate I sure have played it a lot 😅

Yeah, I mean there’s no denying it’s awful and maybe even AI… but it makes me wanna get off my *** and do something so it can’t be too bad. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.