What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this song is ok. it could've been a single off of BJ at the time, and being released today is fun, its ok. but i guess we wanted more from her. we wanted more raw. more inspired, more personal.

but this song is ok and i like it. like the world is a better place with a new britney song.

not everything has to be the biggest smash. i think that time will come later.

at least she's doing stuff again and kinda testing the waters.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

You like it? It makes people think you have a smaller d+ck than you really have if you aren't hard. Being a shower is much better IMHO and this is coming from a fellow grower.

waht? being a grower is much better. looks good with the clothes and it comes out to play when needed. its like an accessory.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, super.nova said:

this song is ok. it could've been a single off of BJ at the time, and being released today is fun, its ok. but i guess we wanted more from her. we wanted more raw. more inspired, more personal.

but this song is ok and i like it. like the world is a better place with a new britney song.

not everything has to be the biggest smash. i think that time will come later.

at least she's doing stuff again and kinda testing the waters.

I genuinely think this hasn’t been touched since 2013. This is just a quick money grab, Britney doesn’t give a **** and she needs to stay somewhat relevant musically.

This is not Britney experimenting. Britney experimenting was “In the Zone” and “Blackout”. Masterpieces.

This isn’t the experimental Britney I know nor like.

Edited by eddieeddie
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, eddieeddie said:

I genuinely think this hasn’t been touched since 2013. This is just a quick money grab, Britney doesn’t give a **** and she needs to stay somewhat relevant. 

ok but i do want to manjobi

what's up babe?

Spoiler

of course youre not single..

Spoiler

can i lick your and @BUWYGF's sweaty pits at the same time tho'?

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block