This FEELS like a POSTHUMOUS single or something

Honestly, Britney is THE ARTIST to mess around with AI, in every way, music and visuals. She's always had this reputation of being fake, manufactured. Like, why not go all crazy with AI? It's pretty groundbreaking, you know. We're gonna have a good laugh with the AI-based music video using only photos of Britney from 2003 with a look-alike and her face deepfaked.

It reminds me of that early 2000s rumor... saying Britney was an Alien. It's almost like they predicted this. We won't even be sure if it's really her singing with this AI madness. So she's gonna drop a song featuring without even doing a damn thing. It's beyond absurd at this point. It's like a posthumous single or something.

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Radar Horse said:

She doesn't appear on the single cover, she wont appear in the music video, we don't know if it's really if it's her own voice on the song or if they used an AI

They're treating her career like she's dead

So yeah no difference with a posthumous single 

how can they be treating her career as dead if she's doing a song with Will.I.am...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Radar Horse said:

Yo, do you know XXXtentacion, JuiceWrld, Lil Peep, and all that? They're dead, but these record labels keep droppin' new stuff made from their unused demos, like they're still here, and even living artists collab with 'em like it's no big deal.

This Britney stuff reminds me of this.

I’m excited for the song but again. It's all old photos, no real videos, no promo, no nothing. We are excited about a song from 2013 using a photo from 2003 as the cover pic

Now they're doing the same thing for Britney. 

She's didn't do much promo for Blackout and look how successful that album was? maybe you secretly want Britney to be dead. idk, but this thread is dumb. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block