🚨 Mind Your Business: Shocking EXCLUSIVE Infos Revealed! 😱πŸ’₯ You Won't Believe What I Know! 🀫πŸ”₯ πŸ‘€πŸŽ΅ My Honest Review! ? πŸ€”πŸŽΆ Find Out Now! πŸ“’πŸ‘‚

Everyone is so quick to label people trolls in this fandom, JFC. Wanting receipts is one thing, but automatically assuming this person is lying is catty and petty. Nothing this person said seems out of the realm of possibility to me. I'm sure some people in the music industry have heard the song, and there's no reason this person couldn't be one of them. Be a little nicer to people, my god.

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, Radar Horse said:

Spotify, apple music, distrokid etcΒ 

Yes well i'm not sure it's AI-generated but it sounds kinda like a speech synthetizer, very similar to it should be easy and piece of me , but with britney's tone, it's awesomeΒ 

it's way better than anything on britney jean btwΒ Β 

Those aren’t local lol those are globalΒ 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

what were some of the lyrics that you remember

"Mind your business, stop the chatter, I won't let you bring me down, it don't matter"

Interestingly, the theme of the song feels similar to Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors" track. You know, where Lindsay took charge and addressed the media scrutiny?Β  Well, Britney's doing something similar here

It seems to touch on all those crazy rumors and conspiracy theories surrounding Britney. It's like she's addressing all the speculations but it's very ironical and kinda making fun of everything

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Radar Horse said:

Spotify, apple music, distrokid etcΒ 

Yes well i'm not sure it's AI-generated but it sounds kinda like a speech synthetizer, very similar to it should be easy and piece of me , but with britney's tone, it's awesomeΒ 

it's way better than anything on britney jean btwΒ Β 

Ah so you work for Distrokid then, hadn't heard if them til now. So how does that work?Β  Do record labels give the song to Distrokid and they're the ones that actually get it to Apple, Spotify etc?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Radar Horse said:

"Mind your business, stop the chatter, I won't let you bring me down, it don't matter"

Interestingly, the theme of the song feels similar to Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors" track. You know, where Lindsay took charge and addressed the media scrutiny?Β  Well, Britney's doing something similar here

It seems to touch on all those crazy rumors and conspiracy theories surrounding Britney. It's like she's addressing all the speculations but it's very ironical and kinda making fun of everything

Β 

omg why am i reading this in a kill the lights melody

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—