Blue Ivy slays choreo at Beys tour

KrisJ

2 hours ago, Simon Cowell said:

Nepo baby 

Thinking about how long it took for people of color to be able to have this power in any industry, it's only sustainable to handle that power to the next generation.

So in my books nepotism only is bad if it is used to maintain the patriarchy of white cis (male) problematic people.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Thinking about how long it took for people of color to be able to have this power in any industry, it's only sustainable to handle that power to the next generation.

So in my books nepotism only is bad if it is used to maintain the patriarchy of white cis (male) problematic people.

uhhh white bad.

uhhh cis bad.

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, X_M said:

uhhh white bad.

uhhh cis bad.

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Uhhh maintaining patriarchy problematic white cis bad.

Don't shorten what I wrote when you inherently change the meaning with that:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

If you get so offended by people calling out the privileges of white cis people, especially in the hindsight of the decades or centuries of slavery and oppression of POC and minorities... Just check the privilege through your heritage and your own resulting privilege.

Edited by pieceofphil
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Don't shorten what I wrote when you inherently change the meaning with that:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

If you get so offended by people calling out the privileges of white cis people, especially in the hindsight of the decades or centuries of slavery and oppression of POC and minorities... Just check the privilege through your heritage and your own resulting privilege.

My turds have literally more IQ than all you woke Americans combined. So sad ...

58 minutes ago, work said:

My turds have literally more IQ than all you woke Americans combined. So sad ...

Not enough IQ to have a thorough discussion without insulting others:clownery_makeup_meme:

FYI I'm not american but I'm woke if that's what you call being able to use braincells for more than just thinking about how I feel about certain things

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

washing-the-brain-in-a-machine-rjd9v7dmc

14 hours ago, work said:

Not you presumably assuming Americans are the only ones in the world who are “woke”. We had to laugh. Matter of fact, most Americans actually don’t care about that **** at all but ofc the media will tell you otherwise.

Edited by Joshyworld
2 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Not you presumably assuming Americans are the only ones in the world who are “woke”. We had to laugh. Matter of fact, most Americans actually don’t care about that **** at all but ofc the media will tell you otherwise.

They are the ones who unfortunately started the woke movement and infected other countries with their bull****. Thank god things are changing. People are tired. T. I. R. E. D.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.