Help me take down my country's anti-LGBTQ+ propaganda from You Tube

1 gender idiology and raising children

Basically a video that is supposed to convince people LGBTQ+ is just a political propaganda that will take the kids away

2 ''3 Absurdities of gender idiology''

Super transphobic, homophobic, it's all a sin and if you are part of it you're off to helll

3.  ''Women are under influence of gender idiology''

They promote the idea women with mental issues are prone to turn to being trans to fix their issues and it's a ''devil's trap''

Please report those videos. I hate seeing this kind of propaganda. There is a wave of people who want to convince people everyone who is LGBTQ+ is sick, possessed and women should go back to being traditional and not to try being so manly because that's harmful for men.

I am disgusted this bs even exists. Please, please, please report those videos.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Basically a video that is supposed to convince people LGBTQ+ is just a political propaganda that will take the kids away

Super transphobic, homophobic, it's all a sin and if you are part of it you're off to helll

They promote the idea women with mental issues are prone to turn to being trans to fix their issues and it's a ''devil's trap''

Please report those videos. I hate seeing this kind of propaganda. There is a wave of people who want to convince people everyone who is LGBTQ+ is sick, possessed and women should go back to being traditional and not to try being so manly because that's harmful for men.

Reported

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Rdrg said:

Reported! So sad to know that. I’ve been to Croatia, such a beautiful country and amazing beaches! 

I am mortified we are turning into Poland. Men have this horrifying attitude women are theirs, they HAVE to birth kids (as many as possible) and need to ''worship them like God''

And then the whole bs about ********, contraceptives, *****s...

The narrative currently is

if you are a woman you either get married and have children and stay at home OR become a nun

if you are part of LGBTQ+ you have mental issues, demonic possession and you are part of propaganda from the West that wants to destroy ''the family''

It's bizarre the lengths they go to- how women should dress modestly (more than 70% of body being covered), women should find husbands, get married and then when the kids grow up go to college and get their diplomas.

Very....Andrew Tate but instead just 1 person, it's the church. I've been arguing about it in real life this is not ok. This will confuse young children esp. women. FFS it's like we got thrown back in 18th century.

I fear we are turning into Poland because those same men pray in front of churches each saturday, they are a group called Ordo Iuris. Even Brazil catholic church banned them how radical they are and now they are in croatia and trying to get more worshippers.

(They are a cult)

1632833036956-gettyimages-1229234891.jpe
WWW.VICE.COM

Having been instrumental in Poland's near-total ******** ban and influential in the creation of "LGBTQ-free zones", Ordo Iuris has now set its sights on making it more challenging for married couples to get a divorce.

''Family, Property, or TFP. Founded in Brazil by Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira in 1960, TFP is a global ultra-Catholic movement that has faced cult allegations. The European Parliamentary Forum for ***ual and Reproductive Rights has reported that in 1995 and 1999, the French National Assembly listed “French TFP members among its list of cult-like movements”. Pawłowska told VICE World News that Ordo Iuris has gained independence from its founders and has no connection to TFP. ''

When you google ''Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira exorcism'' or ''Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira cult'' you get this:

ABB22283-6F2B-4F6A-90B5-9F2D05E4BB9F.jpe
WHEREPETERIS.COM

In my last post I looked at Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira’s concept of the Revolution as outlined in Revolution and Counter-Revolution, which is a defining text of the Tradition, Family and Property movement. In this post I will examine the...

''You don’t know what it’s like. They get you. I was mesmerized. As an apprentice I had to wear the brown tunic and the kneehigh black boots. I had to march. We all did. The courtyard was lit with blue ambient lights. The hooded monks wore red sashes around their arms, and shiny chains with seven links around their waists. They did the goose step with the leg straight out, Hit**r-style, only they slid each foot. Slide, left leg kick, right arm snap salute. Swivel in perfect unison. Marching and chanting about Dr. Plinio being a prophet, about his mother being a saint. We marched for hours in preparation of Plinio’s visit. When he came, the others kissed his feet. I refused. They took me aside, tried to brainwash me. I knew what they were up to. They think they’re chosen, an elite group who carries the truth and is responsible for leading the faithful out of the darkness.''

CULTEDUCATION.COM

Tradition, Family and Property Association, TFP, Plinio Correa de Oliveira, right-wind Catholics, cult allegations,

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Reported. 🙏

• Love 1
On 7/12/2023 at 8:06 AM, descg said:

This way of thinking is now in all the social media in all the countrys, is not unusual thing right now. Sad

This is a general problem with a lot of social movements, for some reason the most vocal activists are the ones who are extremists/radical so instead of turning society more accepting in issues, they are just creating more rejection.

On 7/16/2023 at 7:59 PM, X_M said:

This is a general problem with a lot of social movements, for some reason the most vocal activists are the ones who are extremists/radical so instead of turning society more accepting in issues, they are just creating more rejection.

I don't think personally is that at all, but is your opinion.

17 minutes ago, X_M said:

Believe me that I understand, a lot of people rather to play the victim instead of find some flaw in their character

I'm in the world and in Internet too.
There is a lot of Youtubers and another people in social media being extremist (the ones being against), that is one of the problems.

Edited by descg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block