This year marks 10 years of Britney Jean

On 7/10/2023 at 10:37 PM, Antidote said:

What would happen if she re-release "Britney Jean" but with only her voice like "Britney Jean" (Britney version) ?

blackpink-ros%C3%A9.gif

Out of respect for Myah Marie, I’d leave all her vocals there (as background vocals like in the song ‘Don’t Cry’), but I’d definitely put Britney’s lead vocals louder throughout.

56 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

something I love about Britney Jean, besides how good it is, is that the logo comes from a stylized version of her own handwriting, as seen in the booklet

bj_spread05.png

BritneyJeanLogo.JPG

I also like those little poems

bj_spread03.png

bj_spread01.png

@PokemonSpears Exquisite photoshoot, I agree. And I love the inclusion of her family life.

I know you already expressed your thoughts on this matter, but by now, what do you think of all that dubbing talk? Do you think it’s all an exaggeration? I know for fact many fans actually loved the album until that whole scandal blew up. (Myah Marie’s father was the first to allege that nine months prior to the release of the album.)

On 7/11/2023 at 9:51 PM, princessmimi said:

Wow its been 10 years since her career took a nosedive.

Femme Fatale was her last big mainstream album and the last era where she had more than 2 singles.

I wonder who's idea was it to make her stop having more than 2 singles...

Team Con/Vegas, I guess. The shows (incl. the meet-and-greets) made them much money, and they'd focus more on that. I'm glad we still had some international and promo singles (Til It's Gone, It Should Be Easy, Private Show, Do You Wanna Come Over, Clumsy) + the 2020 single releases of Mood Ring (By Demand)Swimming in the Stars and Matches.

Edited by Arckangel
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Team Con/Vegas, I guess. The shows (incl. the meet-and-greets) made them much money, and they'd focus more on that. I'm glad we still had some international and promo singles (Til It's Gone, It Should Be Easy, Private Show, Do You Wanna Come Over, Clumsy) + the 2020 single releases of Mood Ring (By Demand)Swimming in the Stars and Matches.

Makes sense.

They cared more about making a profit then they ever did of Britney's artistry.

I also think that they also were responsible for some of her worst videos due to their control.

Notice how Britney's best and most legendary videos were her idea?

I think if Britney wasn't in the conservatorship and still released Perfume as a single, she would've had the original video where kills the cheating boyfriend.

And the original Make Me probably would've been released.

Its like Team Con were forcing Britney to be tame and not bold and risk taking like she was in her early career.

Notice how during the conservatorship, she would always say "I'm a mom now" and that she was embarassed to act sxy but as soon as she got free,

she started posing naked on her IG?

I really think they forced her to act like this boring mom with no sx drive and not the vivacious sxy woman she was always seemed like.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.