Jessica Simpson posts makeup free selfie

Whatever, Randee St. Nicholas edited that photo, there are like four pixels in that photo: one red, one yellow, and two white.

And she obviously has make up on: curled eyelashes like she said, a lip-gloss of course, and those eyebrows are retouched to the high heavens...

But seriously, the pic is so bright that of course she looks great. She's a beautiful woman anyway, I just hate how used we are to being tricked all the time on social media, I hate it.

Also, READ "OPEN BOOK". Her autobiography is honestly AMAZING.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Whatever, Randee St. Nicholas edited that photo, there are like four pixels in that photo: one red, one yellow, and two white.

And she obviously has make up on: curled eyelashes like she said, a lip-gloss of course, and those eyebrows are retouched to the high heavens...

But seriously, the pic is so bright that of course she looks great. She's a beautiful woman anyway, I just hate how used we are to being tricked all the time on social media, I hate it.

Also, READ "OPEN BOOK". Her autobiography is honestly AMAZING.

It’s also frustrating when celebrities who clearly have had work done tout their age. No judgment, but it just seems to create unrealistic standards that non-famous people without fillers or plastic surgery are measured against.

43 but not a single line on your face in sight? That’s fine, but it’s not really what 43 looks like.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I think she had that buccal fat removal 

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I still will never understand why that is a trend right now.

It has ruined so many looks like Lea Michele from Glee for example.

She looks skeletal and emaciated now in her face and not pretty and youthful like before.

Why is it considered bad to have full cheeks?

Mariah Carey has them and looks great.

Its just a shame we can't accept our natural beauty.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I still will never understand why that is a trend right now.

It has ruined so many looks like Lea Michele from Glee for example.

She looks skeletal and emaciated now in her face and not pretty and youthful like before.

Why is it considered bad to have full cheeks?

Mariah Carey has them and looks great.

Its just a shame we can't accept our natural beauty.

It's actually funny how people are aging themselves by removing the collagen in their cheeks through buccal.

But yeah Imo, it looks terrible and makes most people appear gaunt.

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block