New Sam Smith song is titled ‘Man I Am’ from the Barbie soundtrack

Just now, Blackout SZN said:

Yeah leave me alone! Do I have to spell it out? How many times do I have to ask that? I’m sick of the “I’m a pure soul now” attitude. I know who you really are and I know what you’re capable of, which I’m not discussing this further because you’re just trying to press my buttons to get a reaction out of me that’ll cause me to get in trouble.

You can stop this by not replying to me. If I have to ask again, I’m going to report you for harassment because you won’t stop after I’ve asked you to numerous times to stop.

Girl, but you started with quoting his 1 day old comment, so you should be that one who must stop. You came here with the intention of stirring up drama, so you will suffer the consequences.

We are not pure souls, but we have no reason to treat others badly. We are in a better place and we try to help others, which you probably don't understand, you don't know what it means to have a change in your heart.

Otherwise, if you mention a group, then the only personal group I'm/we are in, with only about a couple of people and we talk about personal things, we share audios with each other, and we stick together with a positive attitude and help in different situations in life..

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I just hope they will stop. I'm tired of their attempts for every single day. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

How long will they keep their hatred inside? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Idk tbh but I do know I want to help maintain a safe and positive environment for everyone on here and talking about the things being discussed on here just caused negativity.

• Love 1
On 7/9/2023 at 4:28 PM, Viking84 said:

Just because you think woke used as a slur isn't racist doesn't mean it isn't. And it doesn't matter how many people agree with you. It still is.

Just because you think woke used as a slur is racist doesn't mean it is. And it doesn't matter how many people agree with you. It still isn't

So if you think you have the right to do that kind of BS, I also can.

Edited by X_M
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, X_M said:

Just because you think woke used as a slur is racist doesn't mean it is. And it doesn't matter how many people agree with you. It still isn't

So if you think you have the right to do that kind of BS, I also can.

Not really, because you are the one trying to use the fact that a lot of users agree with you as an argument.

Educate yourself. Using the word woke as a slur is basically a slap in the face to all African-Americans. You might as well just proudly use the N word. No difference really.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Not really, because you are the one trying to use the fact that a lot of users agree with you as an argument.

Educate yourself. Using the word woke as a slur is basically a slap in the face to all African-Americans. You might as well just proudly use the N word. No difference really.

Educate yourself? Another way WOKE people use to say "you should think like me or you are wrong". Y'all are so annoying. 

And also, accusing me of using that word? I don't even talk english to use it lmao. If I wanted to be offensive, there's better ways to offend people that using keywords like that word.

Also I'm gladly will clarify you that as Latino which country was forever messed up by America I will slap the face to any american that tell me what i should do or say, whatever they race is. I don't care. That's the kinda stuff you should be educated about, not what is the new word you should be offended about.

If I play your woke-offended game, I would say, you should never tell me what I have to say by any means, I'm a latin, from a broken 3rd world country, and what your doing it's called IMPERIALISM, like that Latinx BS y'all are trying to push.

Edited by X_M
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, X_M said:

Educate yourself? Another way WOKE people use to say "you should think like me or you are wrong". Y'all are so annoying. 

And also, accusing me of using that word? I don't even talk english to use it lmao. If I wanted to be offensive, there's better ways to offend people that using keywords like that word.

Also I'm gladly will clarify you that as Latino which country was forever messed up by America I will slap the face to any american that tell me what i should do or say, whatever they race is. I don't care. That's the kinda stuff you should be educated about, not what is the new word you should be offended about.

If I play your woke-offended game, I would say, you should never tell me what I have to say by any means, I'm a latin, from a broken 3rd world country, and what your doing it's called IMPERIALISM, like that Latinx BS y'all are trying to push.

Baby, woke is a word invented by African-Americans to describe someone who is aware of racial prejudice. It was hijacked by right-wing media as a response to BLM. Using woke as a negative is directly insulting to black people. I don't care where you come from. That doesn't change anything. Being South American doesn't make it OK for you to say racist things to black Americans.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Baby, woke is a word invented by African-Americans to describe someone who is aware of racial prejudice. It was hijacked by right-wing media as a response to BLM. Using woke as a negative is directly insulting to black people. I don't care where you come from. That doesn't change anything. Being South American doesn't make it OK for you to say racist things to black Americans.

Woke is the simple past of the verb Wake.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Ok I just heard on Twitter Ariana’s demo for the Barbie soundtrack and I gotta ask why are we getting trash from Sam Smith instead of the masterpiece that would’ve been Ariana’s song? I mean she hits at her Nickelodeon roots and 90’s kids heartstrings by sampling the original All That theme song in the demo. Like wtf….that would’ve been a better song than whatever the **** Sam Smith is going to put out….just saying….

Angry Atp Tour GIF by Tennis TV

Edited by Blackout SZN
On 7/12/2023 at 1:12 AM, Blackout SZN said:

Ok I just heard on Twitter Ariana’s demo for the Barbie soundtrack and I gotta ask why are we getting trash from Sam Smith instead of the masterpiece that would’ve been Ariana’s song? I mean she hits at her Nickelodeon roots and 90’s kids heartstrings by sampling the original All That theme song in the demo. Like wtf….that would’ve been a better song than whatever the **** Sam Smith is going to put out….just saying….

Angry Atp Tour GIF by Tennis TV

Sadly, I think Ariana‘s done for music and the Hollywood limelight for now :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Plus she seems to be super focused on ‘Wicked’

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.