New Sam Smith song is titled ‘Man I Am’ from the Barbie soundtrack

1 minute ago, Style. said:

I’m not speaking in tongues so I’m not really sure what you’re talking about, Banana Boy. :roxxy:

You know what am I talking about. Watch your tone of voice and start respecting that others have different opinions, and stop labeling people as racist. You keep crying here like you suffer from victim complex like Slayer.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Style. said:

I didn’t use it as a slur. I wanted to say that the producers wanted to gather to all sorts of audiences hence why Sam Smith got involved, despite not being connected to the Barbie brand in any way, shape or form. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:
You’re siding with Diamond Circus, notoriously known as racist! Pick a side! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Weren’t you the one just asking to be a content curator? And this is how you’re engaging on the forum? You can kiss that idea good bye :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Thanks for applying :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 4
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Weren’t you the one just asking to be a content curator? And this is how you’re engaging on the forum? You can kiss that idea good bye :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Thanks for applying :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Thank you, that user is constantly harassing me, and I don't even engage with them.

Since I've been back, I've been respectful and if users are going to keep coming at me with that mess, I guess I'll have to get my hand on the report button I rarely have ever used.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Style. said:

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

Seriously stop your attacks on members, I'm glad your application as a content curator was denied. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Not only do you not deserve it, but your post history isn't squeaky clean boo boo. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Now try to be respectful, and move it along, I don't bother with you or bring you up at all. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Please add me to your ignore list and stop stirring up unnecessary drama.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Edited by Vitalized Diamond
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

Thank you, that user is constantly harassing me, and I don't even engage with them.

Since I've been back, I've been respectful and if users are going to keep coming at me with that mess, I guess I'll have to get my hand on the report button I rarely have ever used.

Weren’t you the one who just quoted me two days ago? News flash, I am the one who paid you dust. However, I won’t stop calling you racist ‘cause THAT’S what you are. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Vitalized Diamond said:

@GlitterRain I've been very respectful and calm since I've been back, please have Style calm it down and stop trying to harass me in this thread, pick an unnecessary fight and continue to viciously Maligne me.

I know you mentioned we all need to be more respectful, and Style just won't' stop, and I won't take his abuse.

Please have him have a seat.

Thanks. 

They’ve been banned from the thread :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Oh, come off it. I think what Diamond said was in poor taste but you yourself have said far worse and more offensive things.

You actually just defended a genuinely transphobic comment. 

Where did I defend it? All I said was that it wasn’t transphobic because non binary isn’t transgender, they are two totally different things.

Also where have I said worse things than what Diamond or any other person has said? Please show me. I’ll wait….

I think I’m pretty respectful when it comes to other people’s genders, races, and life choices. ****, I even go out of my way to not misgender people on here by saying they/them because I don’t know everyone on here. So please, show me where I’ve said far worse.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

It totally depends on the situation.

Assuming it's racist to say two people of the same race look the same is in itself racist. 

It totally depends on the intent and motivation of the person saying it. Imagine you have two identical twins who are black. Is it racist to say they look the same? No.

Geez, I don't know why I try. The average IQ here is about 40.

Then why are you here if you think we’re all dumber than you?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.