Britney Voodoo Is Coming If NBA Doesn't Apologize To Britney

Oh, it's so on.  I'm not buying anything or Googling the NBA and I will ask my Dad to not purchase tickets either.  I'm not having it.  What restaurant was she at?  Because they're finna get it too.  I'M NOT HAVING IT.

No No No GIF

I have an unrelated question: how do I make magic wax voodoo dolls?

Edited by doomphantom1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Omg that’s amazing. Karma and the Britney curse is real I’m afraid. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

LOL at the other player not even looking back!! Anyone know who that is? Let us stan a bit.

I was seriously laughing at his reaction. Dude almost CRIED, among other things including how to handle fan encounters, pr management, and to play the game of basketball, Wemby needs to learn how to flop better too. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
That's Brandon miller! The number 2 draft pick (Wemby was number one :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:) and completely out played him tonight. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

I was seriously laughing at his reaction. Dude almost CRIED, among other things including how to handle fan encounters, pr management, and to play the game of basketball, Wemby needs to learn how to flop better too. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
That's Brandon miller! The number 2 draft pick (Wemby was number one :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:) and completely out played him tonight. 

He's only 2 years older than Preston so I try to give him the benefit of the doubt but he really pissed me off with his smug attitude.

Britney voodoo is real so he better change his ways :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, easy said:

Brandon “Strong Hand” Miller.spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

He's only 2 years older than Preston so I try to give him the benefit of the doubt but he really pissed me off with his smug attitude.

Britney voodoo is real so he better change his ways :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Totally agree! His team and pr should have never let him speak without properly advising him how to handle the situation. And if they did and that was their advice/he didn't listen to what they said, then yikes. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

britney at 19:

- performed with MJ

- 3 world tours, 3 studio albums

- dozens of performances and appearances handling thousands of crazy fans during the britney mania 

- super bowl 

- constant harassment from creepy old men asking about her s3xual life

0 PR issues during that 

stop making 19 yo younger than they are. i’m barely older than him and i have proper maneers lol

and preston’s mom was having a diamond-record while he’s sitting with his coach potato of a dad giving interviews then whining about being médiatised 

two little brats 

and OLD ones 

age of reason: 7 yo. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block