Britneys team was afraid she'd refuse to meet her mother

10 hours ago, oscar0 said:

pd:  Hold me Closer was evidently an agreement in which she did not participate, otherwise, it is not understood the 0 promotion in social media and the shade she threw: calling herself a chorus girl is the worst thing I've ever read from an artist about her work. 

Where's your proof that she didn't agree to do HMC? Sound like some BAnon bull****.

The whole Drew Berrymore thing was definitely her doing some promo. And she didn't throw any shade, wtf?

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
  1. I didn't know she still had a "team"
  2. If she does have a "team" very good to know that they are all still manipulative snakes keeping her in the dark just like they did her entire career
  3. She needs to fire them all immeditely

Off with their snake heads.

helena bonham carter GIF

Whether the article is true or not, we should all be very worried that she is letting all of her abusers back into her life again. There is a chance she is being coerced. And even if she isn't, these people have proved many times that they don't care about Britney's well-being and will happily step over her dead body for access to her wealth and other opportunities. She is better off dead to many people who are directly connected with her family. I am so worried we will hear she has "overdosed" or something one day. Mark my words, if that happens, we know who was behind it.

• Haha 1

I think things have changed. Today Britney I don't think she allows herself to be manipulated and forced to do things she doesn't want to. She otherwise she would have gone on stage with Elton, and done so many other things.

Though Cade is said to be her manager but what would he work on?

• Like 2
20 hours ago, First Class Diamond said:

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I don't trust Cade at all, it's reminding me of when Sam Lutfi took over Britney's life.

It's one thing to be a friend or management. but Cade seems way too involved in several aspects.

i don't like him either. There's something off about this guy 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, jozsizoli said:

i don't like him either. There's something off about this guy 

He seems very overbearing too, like at the wedding when Britney and Madonna were dancing he cut right in and ruined the video shot.

On the boat it seemed like Sam was more the 3rd wheel with Cade and Britney.

It's all so strange. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.