Britney dancing in a bikini: “It was nice to visit my sister on set last week”

1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

The gun metaphorically speaking was her kids. They used them as a bargaining chip. Don't act like you don't know ho.e. 

I can't listen to anything from 08 til 2020 with the knowledge we have now. It's too upsetting i'll be honest. 

Me too.  I cant listen or watch any tour vids from 08 & on. Its too creepy. I honestly get chills. Watching someone cleary being trafficked on stage.....only in the U.S smh 

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Thats doesnt make sense lol 

What doesn't make sense? It's semantics. I read "I haven't gone on vacation with Sam in a year" to mean this year, 2023. I don't count from June 2022 to June 2023, when I say "in a year" it's quite simple. And as I said in another reply— I since have scrolled through her instagram and the last time she posted a vacation with Sam was September 2022. Pretty damn close to year if you wanna count it as June to June. Was she supposed to count the months from September to June instead? Or, would she like any normal person, round up and say a year? I know y'all are desperate to catch her "lying" all the time but maybe that's something you should work on yourself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

What doesn't make sense? It's semantics. I read "I haven't gone on vacation with Sam in a year" to mean this year, 2023. I don't count from June 2022 to June 2023, when I say "in a year" it's quite simple. And as I said in another reply— I since have scrolled through her instagram and the last time she posted a vacation with Sam was September 2022. Pretty damn close to year if you wanna count it as June to June. Was she supposed to count the months from September to June instead? Or, would she like any normal person, round up and say a year? I know y'all are desperate to catch her "lying" all the time but maybe that's something you should work on yourself. 

This year? But it hasnt been a full year yet lol you should say i havent been on vaca THIS year. A year is exactly just that.....a full year lol 

Listen, i aint and have never called brit a liar lol--So i dont need to work on anything haha-- I honestly think brit is trolling as she always does. 

Just now, OutofKontrol said:

This year? But it hasnt been a full year yet lol you should say i havent been on vaca THIS year. A year is exactly just that.....a full year lol 

Listen, i aint and have never called brit a liar lol--So i dont need to work on anything haha-- I honestly think brit is trolling as she always does. 

Like I said, that's semantics for the people who love to call her a liar. September 2022 is pretty close to a year since the last time she and Sam were on vacation together. Saying "in a year" flows better than saying "8 months". Are you going to tell me you would literally stop to think about the exact passage of time since your last vacation with someone to be wholly accurate in your caption, or would you round it up and keep it moving? This seriously isn't even a big deal, but everything gets nitpicked in Britney land. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

Like I said, that's semantics for the people who love to call her a liar. September 2022 is pretty close to a year since the last time she and Sam were on vacation together. Saying "in a year" flows better than saying "8 months". Are you going to tell me you would literally stop to think about the exact passage of time since your last vacation with someone to be wholly accurate in your caption, or would you round it up and keep it moving? This seriously isn't even a big deal, but everything gets nitpicked in Britney land. 

I would either use this PAST year or THIS year. I would only use a full year if its actually been a full year. It doesnt require much thinking or memory. Im not THAT old....yet lolololol

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Sometimes forgiveness is not for the other person being forgived, buy to the one forgiving. It's all drama and speculation for fans to rejoice in the shunning of Britney's family, but given how close she was to them, there is a lot of emotional elements that come wirh all this, that she and not us are the ones that need to properly jduge!

Well, to me it seems like shade and sarcasm. 

While I don’t think we should care or discuss super personal aspects of Britney’s life, when it comes to her family - her mother and sister who both wrote books about her… it’s an abusive relationship and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with seeing it for what it is. It’s her life, but her family’s crossed the line and that’s pretty much a fact at this point. 

Also, even if the all dumb rumors and theories about Britney were true - that would only make the family members that profit off of her even worse. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

I would either use this PAST year or THIS year. I would only use a full year if its actually been a full year. It doesnt require much thinking or memory. Im not THAT old....yet lolololol

She may be less pedantic than you.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

Happy for she and her family. No one can take the place of your family. She loves her mom and sister and her am glad there is healing taking place. 

All of this. This is the kind of energy we need more on here. Rather we get sinister and cryptic ”fans” who cling onto drama and make up conspiracies about why Britney should run her family over as if that will solve her problems. I’m sick of it tbh.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll

Regardless of circumstances, that's always been the problem.. We aren't in her day to day life 24 hours a day, we don't really know what's going on.. So for some a post may not make sense, but for her it does and those close to her it does.. People need to relax and live their lives too.. It's getting weird and people need to chill somewhat :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.