Britney dancing in a bikini: “It was nice to visit my sister on set last week”

53 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I think the bit about not speaking English is because people are making fun of her captions for not making any sense.

I agree. Many of her captions are stream of consciousness aka interior monologue. The core message is clear, then she goes off in free association loosely connected to the core message. 

Britney: Let's give these people something to talk about.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

They have definitely been on vacation together since then. Britney’s memory is shot or she likes to make things up.

Britney went on vacation with Cade this year while Sam was working, this is the first time she went with Sam. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

What I remember and it may be fuzzy. I am not stalking her with receipts.

The last long vacation with Sam and Britney together was to Mexico before her wedding. After June 22, she went to Hawaii and Sam flew back almost immediately to film in Baltimore. Cade stayed longer. Then she was alone with a security guard who held her phone and filmed her in Lahaina. Later she wrote she went alone to Mexico twice. There were posts on her IG and random fan photos.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

She said “in a year”, not “this year”. They went to Mexico or Hawaii or that other tropical place late last year.

GIF by Stan.

I mean if you wanna nitpick to continue the narrative that Britney is a liar/tHeRe'S sOmEtHiNg WrOnG WiTh HeR/etc, by all means. When I say I haven't done something "in a year" I typically don't mean from that date a year back, I mean in the current year. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

I mean if you wanna nitpick to continue the narrative that Britney is a liar/tHeRe'S sOmEtHiNg WrOnG WiTh HeR/etc, by all means. When I say I haven't done something "in a year" I typically don't mean from that date a year back, I mean in the current year. 

Something IS wrong lmao. I assure you the 20 active users on Exhale are literally the only people who think she’s acting normal. Wake up, it’s not 2006 anymore 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Dynamic Lights said:

Something IS wrong lmao. I assure you the 20 active users on Exhale are literally the only people who think she’s acting normal. Wake up, it’s not 2006 anymore 

I think you would have a better time with the loony conspiracy theorists tiktokers than you do here. They're the only ones that agree with you. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

What I remember and it may be fuzzy. I am not stalking her with receipts.

The last long vacation with Sam and Britney together was to Mexico before her wedding. After June 22, she went to Hawaii and Sam flew back almost immediately to film in Baltimore. Cade stayed longer. Then she was alone with a security guard who held her phone and filmed her in Lahaina. Later she wrote she went alone to Mexico twice. There were posts on her IG and random fan photos.

I just scrolled through her instagram and the last posted vacation with Sam was in September 2022. Pretty damn close to a year if you ask me. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

I think you would have a better time with the loony conspiracy theorists tiktokers than you do here. They're the only ones that agree with you. 

I just don’t understand how you don’t see the rapid shift in her behavior. She used to seem like such an intelligent, self-aware, articulate woman. Now it’s all just some gibberish and weird accents in most of her videos. But right, keep telling everyone she’s always been like this!

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

I just don’t understand how you don’t see the rapid shift in her behavior. She used to seem like such an intelligent, self-aware, articulate woman. Now it’s all just some gibberish and weird accents in most of her videos. But right, keep telling everyone she’s always been like this!

You don't understand a lot of things that's a you issue. If you had any kind of empathy or understanding of the severe trauma and abuse Britney has suffered for over a decade, you'd get it. But you've made it crystal clear you're a fan of the abused Britney, the image team con sold you and not the free woman she is :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

You don't understand a lot of things that's a you issue. If you had any kind of empathy or understanding of the severe trauma and abuse Britney has suffered for over a decade, you'd get it. But you've made it crystal clear you're a fan of the abused Britney, the image team con sold you and not the free woman she is :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Such a hypocritical way of thinking. Well, since she was so abused, why don't you remove all of her music from 2008 to 2020 from your library? She was recording those tracks with a gun held to her head, according to your logic.  

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

At this point, I believe she owes us an explanation. You can’t use the public to garner sympathy, only to casually unload this message. How are we supposed to feel about this? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

She don't give a ****...:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: Sympathy is the last thing she ever wants. Have you watched 'For the Record'? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Such a hypocritical way of thinking. Well, since she was so abused, why don't you remove all of her music from 2008 to 2020 from your library? She was recording those tracks with a gun held to her head, according to your logic.  

The gun metaphorically speaking was her kids. They used them as a bargaining chip. Don't act like you don't know ho.e. 

I can't listen to anything from 08 til 2020 with the knowledge we have now. It's too upsetting i'll be honest. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, easy said:

Thats doesnt make sense lol 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block