Miss CRJ

Anyone here care about Carly Rae? I've been following her since Side B came out, her music is really good. 10/10 would recommend her entire discography to Britney stans, I promise there will be no regrets.  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Surrender My Heart > Joshua Tree :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: > Talking to Yourself :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: truly is the 1-2-3 punch that revitalizes me every day. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, VCTR said:

I flew to Vegas to see her last year and it was magical. I've been a stan since I heard "Your Type" on Breathe Heavy, actually. 

I'm jealous, I've never seen her but her concerts give off such a good vibe on Youtube. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: I still own some merch though. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Emotion is a no skip album to me, instant mood lifter. I love the career she has, the small but solid global fanbase makes everything feel familial and cozy. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I'd say she's underrated, but then, I wouldn't really want her to become a megastar again...

• Love 2

My 2nd fave after Madge (so, my stepmother, if you will). :bouncey: The Loneliest Time is still on heavy rotation, and she's already teasing new music (likely TLT: Side B). :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Her only mid album is Kiss. Tug of War usually gets disregarded, but I love it too. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: I also adore her personality - she's just a bundle of wholesome, sincere, positive energy and reminds me of Cyndi Lauper in many ways. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

My 2nd fave after Madge (so, my stepmother, if you will). :bouncey: The Loneliest Time is still on heavy rotation, and she's already teasing new music (likely TLT: Side B). :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Her only mid album is Kiss. Tug of War usually gets disregarded, but I love it too. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: I also adore her personality - she's just a bundle of wholesome, sincere, positive energy and reminds me of Cyndi Lauper in many ways. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

OMG I honestly doubted anyone would reply to this thread and we're already three. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: I actually quite like Kiss sometimes, it's bubbly and cute. I must admit I've never tried ToW though... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Her music has that thing for me where if you abstain for a while, it throws you right back to the last time you listened to it. Stay Away and Solo were on repeat during Summer 2020, hunny. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

OMG I honestly doubted anyone would reply to this thread and we're already three. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: I actually quite like Kiss sometimes, it's bubbly and cute. I must admit I've never tried ToW though... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Her music has that thing for me where if you abstain for a while, it throws you right back to the last time you listened to it. Stay Away and Solo were on repeat during Summer 2020, hunny. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Tug of War is a folksy springtime singer-songwriter moment, so not everyone's cup of tea. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: But yeah, Dedicated Side B was so good - especially the slow jams (Heartbeat, Felt This Way). :bouncey:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Scent_Off110Flowers.. said:

a true 1,2,3 moment :=))

but yeah, Carly Rae Jepsen is a true gem

i like this one for instance its fun, kinda funny and makes me smile every time i see it

Now That I Found You is another one, very cute and really funny. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block