Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

Lol he is almost a good actor, right on time when the pot is being stirred... but if I try to believe his words, i know that only time will tell. If he really wants justice for her, if he has anything to say to stand up for his wife.. that won't be in a seconds long Instagram storie... That would be in COURT, TELLING NAMES, where he should take his word about anything he has been witnessing, about Britney's media harrasment and how she was handled in a mental facility against her will.

Let's pretend for a second he really wants to help her, ok, then go to COURT cooperate with her lawyers and speak facts about all you have been witnessing SIR, not just speaking to TMZ or an Instagram storie.... :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Music Video Hair Flip GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Lol at all of the TMZ puppets who supposedly hate TMZ, but are perfectly manipulated by their articles and Team Con.

We have tried to explain to you all to have empathy for Britney making her own choices, but no amount of words or compassion seems to work on this crowd.

Maybe this will sink in better:

Spoiler

britney-spears-middle.gif

Spoiler

crd4ylqu8aavyge.jpg

Spoiler

66586885-0-image-a-221_1673759176536.jpg

Spoiler

29860c89ecea2570912d53b798170458.jpg

Spoiler

artworks-RqIq9saU0CHIDTQC-1BiPmw-t500x50

Spoiler

5pi4qn.jpg

Spoiler

98f07be97ff97b6d94bc3835806c051a.jpg

Spoiler

britneysamengaged2021.jpg

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney herself shared a video saying all was well, because she was told if she didn't play along, there'd be a trial and she'd look bad because she didn't even have a lawyer. The situation wasn't as black and white as people want to be now that Britney is actively able to talk about it. The context was different, and supportbuilt over two years. Sam has been speaking out for over two years now, and was one of the people in Britney's immediate circle to do so.

Britney being forced to record a video of herself saying she was fine while visibly not okay is not the same as Sam voluntarily telling TMZ that Britney was “doing great” and “amazing”

• Love 6
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

NO ONE WONDERING WHY THEY WERE ABLE TO KEEP BRITNEY IN THIS CONSERVATORSHIP DURING 13 LONG YEARS RIGHT? I MEAN WITH THIS CRAZY RETARTED SMARTA SS BLIND FANBASE.

smile-********.gif

Easy think HERMAPHRODITE PSYCHIC READING IS REAL... AND REVEAL EVERY BRINEY'S SECRET:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And they have the nerves to say some members have dogsh it I.Q. levels:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also some people should stop to DM Samy, stalk him, thinking he might answer one day, it's pathetic! Some of you know every of his move, it's creepy! Stop being obsessed, he doesn't know your lame existence either and will walk away if he will see your ugly face one day!

bye!

BYE!

I thought you were going to bed :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 3

What I don't understand is.... Why Britney has to delay her book release to deal with possible legal issues yet low-life leaches like TMZ and the Federlines and Spears family all did documentaries and reality shows, book talking Britney stories without any obstacles and no consequences ? like....Why ??

I understand that Britney may wanna live her life in peace.... yet.... if she herself sat down and did a full tell-all interviews or documentary (I'm sure big producers/directors are willing to do this) ~~~ The public would have more empathy towards her healing process and Britney would have more control on her story herself, not letting others telling her "fake" stories that control the narrative that people would started to believe her father is really helping her and freeing her from the conservatorship was a mistake. 

I have no interests to check what TMZ said about Britney through posts/ documentary ....

I just somewhat wish Britney is not that "silent" about the whole thing and let others speak about her (even Sam). I mean Britney herself does a proper full tell-all interviews/documentaries, not random instagram posts that people don't take her seriously anymore sadly.... 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

My english is not that good that's explain the unhinged feeling. But I can speak english, arabic, french and italian, what about you? i think I'm good girl! Always the same old lame attack "you need help" "are you ok" please innovate a little! I need help for what? I didn't know that people were able to do diagnostic by reading messages on a board! Sweatie relax and take care of yourself instead! You had zero arguments like your dumb friends and you want to told people what they need? pleaaaaaaase and bye!

dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney being forced to record a video of herself saying she was fine while visibly not okay is not the same as Sam voluntarily telling TMZ that Britney was “doing great” and “amazing”

Not to mention he doesn’t mention him being complicit with Jamie! Britney said they though they were trying to kill her and him being complicit as if the relationship was worth more than Britney’s life! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

i actually get really good things from this video. i will be honest, i do not like sam at all, but thats my problem - i don't have to like him; but i am glad he did this.

it makes me think britney is healing much more than we think. she just needs more time and more peace; and this is what we have to give her.

it tells me a lot of conversations have been had, and that he seems to really support her and give her a truthful perspective.

he is more aware than i thought too. it seems to me he correctly gauges the person he's with. he understands britney is a gift from the gods - i’m not even joking, like britney is truly a a unique individual in this world and he seems to understand that, which is good.

it feels like he gives her space to be as well. and that their relationship is way more private than we think. and that so are their lives. i think we need to give britney and sam more space. us as fans too.

in time a lot more things will be clearer. lets wait for the book, etc. let’s also consider she has the right to not tell her story right now. lets just give her space.

but i am happy to see they are aware of the topics mentioned in the video. still, i remain skeptical about him i am sorry. i promise i will remain objective.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 4
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Antidote said:

lol poor little bottom thinking that by defending Sam as if he were paying your bills you will ever have the chance for him to fulfill your gay fantasy, go out to touch the grass, you are here 24/7 attacking people who disagree with you your opinion as if you had no life, so miserable is your life that you must attack others who do not think like you? Don't come, your little bottom, to tell me what I should do or call me a troll after Britney thanked me personally for the work I did years ago and which she published on her socials after following me and thanking me on twitter and it's worth reminding you that I'm in exhale since the beginning of the web, I've known Jordan since 2004 probably so don't you dare call me a troll, and keep fantasizing about Sam, you look more and more pathetic on every thread.

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.