Beyonce SAMPLES Britney's Toxic on first day of "Renaissance" Tour!

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

I don't think there's a single collab I want more. Bey and Brit have always been fans and respectful of each other.

But I don't think it will ever happen to be honest. There's no chance Brit is ready for a Beyonce level collab, if ever.

well she isn't making any more music any time soon, so no, it isn't gonna happen

This is so legendary! 🥹🥹🥹

Beyonce has won me over with her last couple albums and legacy. This really makes me think that rumor of them collaborating is true. Can’t wait to see this live! Also check this Britney impersonator out! Her moves are very on point! It’s a Toxic Renaissance! 😉

Edited by TakeYourHand
4 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Fun fact: Toxic narrowly missed the top 10 of the BBH100, peaking at a moderate number 9.

That’s because radio wasn’t supporting her back then as she was banned during her “Britney” era. She was so popular and powerful that her songs still charted heavily due to sales. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.