Serbian school massacre- 10 killed, 13 injured - youngest mass shooter in history WILL NOT go to jail

For the first time ever in the history of Serbia.

''Eight children have died after a schoolboy opened fire in his elementary school in the Serbian capital Belgrade.

A security guard was also killed, Tanjug reported. Another 6 children and one teacher have been hospitalized, Serbia’s Ministry of Internal Affairs said.

The 14-year-old schoolboy  targeted his own school and has been arrested.

The school shooting had occurred at the Vladislav Ribnikar Elementary School in Vračar, an upscale area of the Serbian capital.''

230503091758-01-serbia-school-shooting-0
EDITION.CNN.COM

Eight children have died after a schoolboy allegedly opened fire in his elementary school in the Serbian capital Belgrade, the country's government-owned news agency reported Wednesday.

Details:

1e5c9ed1-f947-4d19-8032-5758e104a940.gif
WWW.INDEX.HR

UČENIK (14) je ušao naoružan u školu i počeo pucati. Ima mrtvih i ranjenih.

UPDATE

_129581241_cops.jpg
WWW.BBC.COM

A 13-year-old schoolboy is arrested after at least nine are killed at a primary school in Belgrade.

Spoiler

''A teenager who killed eight fellow students and a security guard in a Serbian school planned the attack for weeks and had a "kill list", according to police.

The 13-year-old was arrested following Wednesday morning's attack at the Vladislav Ribnikar primary school in central Belgrade.

Another six pupils and a teacher were also injured in the shooting.

The motive for the attack is still being investigated, police said.

Officers in helmets and bulletproof vests cordoned off the area around the school, located in the central Vracar neighbourhood, shortly after 08:40 (06:40 GMT).

The suspect, named by police as Kosta Kecmanovic, is alleged to have used his father's guns, both of which had legal permits. He is also said to have gone to a shooting range more than once with his father before the killings.

The boy's mother and father have since been arrested.

In a televised address to the country, President Aleksandar Vucic described the attack as "the most difficult day in the modern history of our country".

He said the suspect would be sent to a psychiatric clinic. Under current Serbian law, he cannot be held criminally responsible as he is under 14.

Mr Vucic has suggested that the age of criminal liability may be lowered to 12 in the wake of the killings.

He has also proposed several other reforms, including an audit on firearms licences and a tightening of the rules around who can access shooting ranges.

Police say the suspect planned the attack a month in advance and that he had carried a "priority list" of children to target and which classrooms he would go into first.

Most of the victims were born in 2009 - meaning they were either 13 or 14 at the time of the incident.

A national three-day mourning period starting on Friday has been announced.

Seven girls and one boy have been confirmed among the dead, with four further boys and two girls injured.

A boy who was shot in the neck and chest in said to have suffered the worst injuries, while a girl is in critical condition with a head injury.

Three other boys suffered injuries to their legs, while a second girl was shot in the abdomen and is currently stable.

"There's been an operation and all that can be done [has been] but they're still fighting for her life", the health minister said.

A teacher injured in the attack was also reported to be undergoing surgery and the minister said her life was at risk.

The sounds of crying parents could be heard on the streets around the school hours after the shooting.

Milan Milosevic, the father of one of the pupils at the school, said his daughter was in the class where the gun was fired and managed to escape.

"[The boy] first shot the teacher and then he started shooting randomly," Mr Milosevic told broadcaster N1.

"I saw the security guard lying under the table. I saw two girls with blood on their shirts. They say he [the shooter] was quiet and a good pupil. He recently joined their class."

"I saw kids running out from the school, screaming. Parents came, they were in panic. Later I heard three shots," one student told the Serbian state broadcaster RTS.

Mr Vucic said the suspect had become friendly with the guard, who was described by one parent as a "great guy" and "a man who loved kids".

Mass shootings are comparatively rare in Serbia, which has very strict gun laws, but gun ownership in the country is among the highest in Europe.''

KILL LIST:

d8d2ed19-2bf3-4449-bf65-53e75c7f647b.png

15db5a4e-1dcf-4b52-aeab-1a1702b94db3.jpg
WWW.INDEX.HR

OBJAVLJENI su novi detalji masakra u školi u Beogradu. Ubojica (14) je sve planirao mjesec dana.

UPDATE

''Boy who killed eight peers and a guard at the "Vladislav Ribnikar" primary school in Belgrade is the cruelest child mass murderer in the history of the world.

Among all mass murderers in the world under the age of 14, no one has ever killed as many victims as Kosta Kecmanović, writes Blic. So far, there were only three names on the list of children of mass murderers under the age of 14, who left behind at least four victims. ''

WHY?

99.99% Most likely due to psychopathy actually:

Sources:

7b3e3137-8954-4d8f-8482-e86f9c13a606.jpg
WWW.INDEX.HR

MAJKA jedne učenice OŠ Vladislava Ribnikara, koja se nalazila među imenima učenika na popisu 13-godišnjeg ubojice Koste Kecmanovića, počela je vikati dok je stajala među građanima koji su se okupili da bi ostavili cvijeće i zapalili svijeće za...

(the kid wasn't bullied at all, was flirting with the girl he put on the kill list)

678a4046-e3b0-4a86-aed0-b3e4da4d79c5.jpg
WWW.INDEX.HR

ZA BLIC je progovorio jedan dječak koji je navodno bio na popisu ubojice. S njim je, kaže, išao u razred.

(Witnesses from the school shooting describe his as cold and angry. Also committed to the police he isn't sorry for the shooting)

Wikipedia site:

UPDATE (May 4th):

0db599b6-bb12-4a8b-b46b-cc03617e660d.jpg
WWW.INDEX.HR

BIVŠA učenica nožem je danas izbola učenika (15) i nastavnicu koja ju je pokušala spriječiti u napadu u privatnoj gim****ji "Ruđer Bošković" u Beogradu. Napadnuti srećom nisu teško ozlijeđeni.

''New attack in Belgrade: A former student at school attacked a student and a teacher with a knife A FORMER student attacked a student (15) and a teacher with a knife today who tried to stop her from attacking her at the private gymnasium "Ruđer Bošković" in Belgrade.

Fortunately, the attacked were not seriously injured. The girl cut both the student and the teacher on the hand with a knife.

The crazed former student was subdued on the spot and arrested. As reported by Telegraf.rs, this is a student who graduated from that school a few months ago. A police investigation is underway. The Telegraph also reported that the girl committed the attack with a kitchen knife. The school has been evacuated and everyone is outside. More details soon.''

COPYCAT MASSACRE - May 5th

5bd62672-0102-4102-852e-a910e8f92972.jpg
WWW.INDEX.HR

KRVAVI pir kod Mladenovca počinio je Uroš B. (21), javili su srpski mediji.

''After an argument in the school yard, he killed at least eight people, although unofficial information says that ten were killed. More than ten were wounded, some were reanimated. He ran away and the police launched a huge chase. According to the latest unofficial information, he is surrounded in the village of Šepšin and is shooting at the police. In a bloody campaign, according to some information, he shot as many as 18 people, fleeing through two villages. About Uroš B., they say in the village that he was a bit strange, but that no one paid too much attention to that.''

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Super Mods

Serbia is a European country that never had something like this happen before. The reason he won't be sentenced is because he's 14, and according to Serbian (and nearly every European country) law, a minor can't be trialed as if he were an adult. 

It's sad, but it's the reality :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Serbia is a European country that never had something like this happen before. The reason he won't be sentenced is because he's 14, and according to Serbian (and nearly every European country) law, a minor can't be trialed as if he were an adult. 

It's sad, but it's the reality :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

He's a spoiled brat who's father is a doctor and his mom works as a phD biologist at the university. The fact the dad went shooting with him and somehow this brat knew the pass for the safe is very telling. The whole family is worthless trash.

You don't go on a killing spree because you got 1 in a history class ffs. This kid is an insane brat and deserves a life in prison.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He's a spoiled brat who's father is a doctor and his mom works as a phD biologist at the university. The fact the dad went shooting with him and somehow this brat knew the pass for the safe is very telling. The whole family is worthless trash.

You don't go on a killing spree because you got 1 in a history class ffs. This kid is an insane brat and deserves a life in prison.

i couldnt agree more, but c'est la vie. Both parents may face criminal charges though 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He got 1 in history class (which is the lowest grade), and he had the best grades (5) in other classes so the class made fun of him.

Wtf 

what an entitled little  s h i t. 
:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

He should not be allowed to walk around free in society. And if he harms anyone else it will be on the courts 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Wtf 

what an entitled little  s h i t. 
:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

He should not be allowed to walk around free in society. And if he harms anyone else it will be on the courts 

Funniest thing is his dad made a video promoting his private clinic on you tube and he's getting nuked now.

He even reposted the old video advertising the clinic YESTERDAY

What a ******* idiot.

Your kid is the youngest mass shooter in the whole world, you taught him how to shoot, gave him the pass of the safe...and on the day he does the massacre you promote your clinic?

Out of his damn mind.

He and his sweet, smart boy deserve life in prison. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

https://preview.redd.it/jw9fo8vp9oxa1.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=b5abcb13306509bad4d99014668ea57fa5b52f67

@BUWYGF it's true:

Serbian Activist Tried for Defacing Ratko Mladic Mural ...

Mural of Draža Mihajlović, serbian chetniks leader in WWII ...

Putinov mural u centru Beograda već očišćen - Društvo ...

jebem im mater svima redom. zabranit murale al hitno :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

yup, ali srbi bi radije crkli svih 6.5 miliona nego priznali krivicu a ne pokusali da svale to na "zli zapad". To je nacija sa emotivnom zreloscu decaka od 9 godina koji samo vristi po ceo dan. Zato i jesu jedna od najsiromasnijih i najbednijih zemalja Evrope, a sebe tese da je to zbog NaATo bOMbArDoVaNJA :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:nato bombardovalo pre skoro 30 godinai to samo fazon 2 meseca, i to samo prestonicu i jos mozda jedan-dva grada, umrlo fazon 260 civila. 30 godina kasnije, Srbija jos uvek jebena septicka jama. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

yup, ali srbi bi radije crkli svih 6.5 miliona nego priznali krivicu a ne pokusali da svale to na "zli zapad". To je nacija sa emotivnom zreloscu decaka od 9 godina koji samo vristi po ceo dan. Zato i jesu jedna od najsiromasnijih i najbednijih zemalja Evrope, a sebe tese da je to zbog NaATo bOMbArDoVaNJA :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:nato bombardovalo pre skoro 30 godinai to samo fazon 2 meseca, i to samo prestonicu i jos mozda jedan-dva grada, umrlo fazon 260 civila. 30 godina kasnije, Srbija jos uvek jebena septicka jama. 

Idemo krivit radijaciju iz 99te jer mali, roden 2009, je umisljeni bogati snob koji nije mogao podneti 1 iz historije pa je ludak napravio kill listu i utripovao da je zivot igrica.

Mali supak se lozio na pucanje sa svojim glupim caletom dok su njegove zrtve zapravo imale stvarni zivot i talent.

817359a8-11b9-4b46-8826-e0371124d458.jpg
WWW.INDEX.HR

14-GODIŠNJI Andrija Čikić je jedno od osmero djece koje je jučer ubio Kosta Kecmanović u školi na Vračaru.

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Funniest thing is his dad made a video promoting his private clinic on you tube and he's getting nuked now.

He even reposted the old video advertising the clinic YESTERDAY

What a ******* idiot.

Your kid is the youngest mass shooter in the whole world, you taught him how to shoot, gave him the pass of the safe...and on the day he does the massacre you promote your clinic?

Out of his damn mind.

He and his sweet, smart boy deserve life in prison. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Omg that’s frightening… sounds like the father  enabled his behaviour.

Have they even shown any remorse?

12 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

r u serious :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

''The suspect was described as a quiet, good pupil who recently joined the class.[6]School bullying and low grades were cited as potential motives.[16][29]''

I wish this **** didnt have a wikipedia page because there's already been 1 copycat announcing mass shooting in Bosnia. Arrested today.

590813ac-30f7-4a0a-b686-4f27a8bafdb2.jpg
WWW.INDEX.HR

POLICIJA je uhitila mladića A.Z. (18) koji je prijetio da će počiniti masakr u Ekonomskoj školi u Bihaću.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block