Britney makes watermelon fruit juice in her kitchen

5 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Lighters can be used for other things aside from smoking.Β  Give it a restΒ :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

True, but she still is smoking as of January 2023, so I wouldn’t even be surprised if that’s why she’s got a lighter hanging around TBH. Fans who think she has quit smoking are in for a surprise because girl smoked throughout her conservatorship (except when she was sent to β€œthat place” in 2019)Β and still does.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Switchy said:

I hear that a lot! The weird thing is, I like watermelon πŸ˜†Β 

Maybe one day I'll try it!

I'm the opposite. I can drink the watermelon juice, but the actual watermelon will make me gag :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I just can't stand the texture of that fruit in my mouth :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

5 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I was on with everything but the seeds like no i don't eat the seeds from watermelon i'm picky af about picking those outΒ :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

so you're ok with the orange peel? It seems like she just threw the whole orange slice without peeling lol

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

True, but she still is smoking as of January 2023, so I wouldn’t even be surprised if that’s why she’s got a lighter hanging around TBH. Fans who think she has quit smoking are in for a surprise because girl smoked throughout her conservatorship (except when she was sent to β€œthat place” in 2019)Β and still does.

tumblr_mb4ltahdin1rgdu9wo1_500.gif

Edited by canwesynchronize
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I think it's a kitchen from the resort she stayed in Costa Rica or Mexico, or even Cade's but definately not hers.

I thought she might be in the UK as it sounds like she’s listening to a British radio station or television in the background but maybe it just a podcast or summink 🀣

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c1b85c797ce211f182

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—