New Little Mermaid Sneak Peek

Not going to lie I think Melissa will get an Oscar nom.

I don't know why they didn't make this vibrant like they did for Avatar 2. It looks dated like something that would have been released in 2017. Even the Pirates movies were more vibrant than this.

Edited by Body ache
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, thegrove said:

I can’t even take Ursula seriously with that season 1 RuPauls drag race makeup like WTF Disney? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Don't you know that Ursula in the orginal movie was inspired by a drag queen named Divine? That's the whole point. She is SUPPOSED to resemble a drag queen.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Don't you know that Ursula in the orginal movie was inspired by a drag queen named Divine? That's the whole point. She is SUPPOSED to resemble a drag queen.

Oh okay thank you so much I had no idea :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I meant the makeup is awful. 

Spoiler

I swear some of y’all… 

Edited by thegrove
22 minutes ago, thegrove said:

Oh okay thank you so much I had no idea :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I meant the makeup is awful. 

Reveal hidden contents

I swear some of y’all… 

Divine had awful make-up. Google her and you will see. It really is the whole point of the character. Sorry you don't get it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.