New Little Mermaid Sneak Peek

Im so exited and ursula saying 'you belong to me' is actually frightening, some visuals are amazing, but I hope some colors were a little more saturated.

Halle's version of 'part of your world' is amazing, it makes me cry.

I love scuttles design and im intrigued by sebastian even if its kind of creepy in some shots

One of the scenes of flounder was surprisingly cute and vivid 🤔

• Love 1

Since The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney movie, I had really big expectations. I am not a fan of this...She doesn't look like Ariel, not referring to her skin, the only thing that works from Ariel in this movie is her voice I think :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The animals look so weird, creepy and not real :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

If we are doing a live action movie, we need everything to be the same, for example same main character, I think I am not asking to much?! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Look how they did Beauty And The Beast well, Ema is the same exact Bella :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Lowkey was expecting they will cancel this movie when corona came and do another cast, especially because of the negative feedback, but they didn't :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edited by Leodance
3 hours ago, Leodance said:

Since The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney movie, I had really big expectations. I am not a fan of this...She doesn't look like Ariel, not referring to her skin, the only thing that works from Ariel in this movie is her voice I think :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The animals look so weird, creepy and not real :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

If we are doing a live action movie, we need everything to be the same, for example same main character, I think I am not asking to much?! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Look how they did Beauty And The Beast well, Ema is the same exact Bella :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Lowkey was expecting they will cancel this movie when corona came and do another cast, especially because of the negative feedback, but they didn't :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

emma looks kinda like bella and thats it :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block