BREAKING: KPop idol Moonbin (25) found dead in his apartment

Antidote

1681922052-untitled-1.jpg

ASTRO's Moonbin was found dead at his apartment. 

Moonbin's manager found the idol dead at his home in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, and called the police.

The police assume that Moonbin had taken his own life, and an autopsy is being conducted to investigate the exact cause of his death.

His mortuary is being set up at the funeral home of Asan Hospital in Seoul. Moonbin recently made a comeback with ASTRO's unit group with Sanha, bringing greater shock of the news of his death.

The agency wrote:

"This is Fantagio. First and foremost, we would like to express our apology for delivering deeply sad and heartbreaking news.

On April 19, ASTRO member Moonbin suddenly left us and become a star in the sky.

It is incomparable to the grief of the bereaved families who have lost their beloved son and brother, but all ASTRO members, Fantagio colleagues, executives, and employees are mourning the deceased in great sorrow and shock.

It pains our hearts to deliver the sudden news to the fans who have supported Moonbin and given him generous love. It is more heartbreaking because we know the heart of the deceased who always loved and thought of the fans more than anyone else.

We sincerely ask that everyone refrains from making speculative or malicious reports so that the bereaved families, who are in great sadness by the sudden tragic news, can commemorate and say their goodbyes to the deceased .

Following the will of the bereaved families, the funeral will be held as quietly as possible with only family, friends, and company colleagues attending. Once again, we express our deepest condolences in the last journey of the deceased."

FSXmhzt-XMAEIc-HT.jpg

allkpop_1681922300_moonbin.jpg
WWW.ALLKPOP.COM

ASTRO's Moonbin was found dead at his apartment.On April 19 at 8:10 PM KST, Moonbin's manager found the idol dead at his home in …

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

Oh my God!

This is so shocking, I didn't see any news before this.

Mental health is really awful for idols.

RIP 

Yes, Companies must work more to invest in the mental health of their idols, they are overused and overexploited.

His sister is also an idol girl group member, I feel so bad for her because she loved him so much :(

2 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

The K pop singers probably have an awful lifestyle. I don't know what is happening to them, becaus year after year we have this same kind of news. Really sad.

I think that their label controls their life so hard that they don't want to live it anymore. And decide to give up their career and live normal life, or they let themselves be controlled, or they don't see a way out and end their lives.

1 minute ago, PablitoXS said:

The K pop singers probably have an awful lifestyle. I don't know what is happening to them, becaus year after year we have this same kind of news. Really sad.

I think it's very similar to Britney's lifestyle during her youth, they are recruited very young, they are trained for years and debut as teenagers, they are exploited to the point that they have no life, they are constantly on tour or in promotion, they live in hotels and do not know how to find happiness, the pressure of the industry and everything else usually leads them to hide depression

For example Moobin was recruited when he was a kid:

And he became a singer, dancer, actor and he was famous for being constantly "happy"

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I think that their label controls their life so hard that they don't want to live it anymore. And decide to give up their career and live normal life, or they let themselves be controlled, or they don't see a way out and end their lives.

Maybe it's beyond that, we will never know the details, but I guess he could get out it and then start anew. I don't know. Perhaps her sister will speak something and we will understand at least her point of view.

4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I think it's very similar to Britney's lifestyle during her youth, they are recruited very young, they are trained for years and debut as teenagers, they are exploited to the point that they have no life, they are constantly on tour or in promotion, they live in hotels and do not know how to find happiness, the pressure of the industry and everything else usually leads them to hide depression

For example Moobin was recruited when he was a kid:

And he became a singer, dancer, actor and he was famous for being constantly "happy"

I understand what you are saying, but the american singers don't do it as much as the korean ones. It must be the hell out there. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PablitoXS said:

I understand what you are saying, but the american singers don't do it as much as the korean ones. It must be the hell out there. 

Yes, I was in Korea a month ago and culturally they are very perfectionist, there is pressure in everything they do, not just the entertainment industry, so it is normal for them to demand so much of themselves. But that's why I gave Britney as an example, I think outside of Korea is the closest thing to an "Kpop idol" we have.

• Love 1

Lately I've seen many k-pop idols end their life due to mental health issues... people should stop treating them like they're a robot they're human too.  many other singers going thru mental health issues but I think k-pop idols on a different level they're always forced to look perfect, act perfect, dance perfect by their labels.

Personally I don't care about k-pop but it's sad to see young and bright idols end their life...

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Love 3
On 4/19/2023 at 4:07 PM, Antidote said:

His sister is also an idol girl group member, I feel so bad for her because she loved him so much :(

I saw a little clip of them where her sister was really sad because he didn't answer her call, and she broke down and said "just to hear your voice is enough" and now? omg I'm so heartbroken

• Super Mods
On 4/19/2023 at 10:05 PM, PablitoXS said:

The K pop singers probably have an awful lifestyle. I don't know what is happening to them, because year after year we have this same kind of news. Really sad.

a lot of blackmail, ***ual blackmail as well. Goo Hara from Kara (one of the biggest 2nd gen girl groups of kpop) killed herself because some director slept with her and filmed it and then basically ra*ed her by blackmailing her he will leak it. 

Apparently male stars very often need to do *******ual favours regardless of their orientation. Kpop is an extremely sick industry where idols truly are put into slavery with insane contracts and blackmail.

Here's Kara. Goo Hara is literally the first one you see when the video begins. She was absolutely gorgeous, I'm still kind of sad over her suicide, she didn't deserve it.

Edited by BUWYGF
40 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

a lot of blackmail, ***ual blackmail as well. Goo Hara from Kara (one of the biggest 2nd gen girl groups of kpop) killed herself because some director slept with her and filmed it and then basically ra*ed her by blackmailing her he will leak it. 

Apparently male stars very often need to do *******ual favours regardless of their orientation. Kpop is an extremely sick industry where idols truly are put into slavery with insane contracts and blackmail.

Here's Kara. Goo Hara is literally the first one you see when the video begins. She was absolutely gorgeous, I'm still kind of sad over her suicide, she didn't deserve it.

Nobody deserves it. I always feel awful when see this kind of news. They're so young and talented... I have heard that a good part of them are **** addicted and also have terrible personal lifes. Some are even involved in crimes.

When you see them it's like you're seeing perfection, but their background story is shocking.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.