Only britney can chewing gum while performing

11 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

interstingly enough esp. the ´´boys´´part shows how advanced the femme fatale tour was choreo wise...

(?)... The Circus 'Boys breakdown' was better than every 'Boys' performances from Femme Fatale tour.. Basically, the last decent performance of 'Boys' was in Circus tour.. 'Boys' was really bad in Femme Fatale and Piece Of Me shows!

3 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

(?)... The Circus 'Boys breakdown' was better than every 'Boys' performances from Femme Fatale tour.. Basically, the last decent performance of 'Boys' was in Circus tour.. 'Boys' was really bad in Femme Fatale and Piece Of Me shows!

not talking about the live versions of boys. about the whole choreos of circus compared with ff. circus as a whole was designed to distract from her flaws (all the magic tricks, probs, the 3 ring stages and masses of dancers).

2 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

often and you know it. we all know that she does, but ofc at the same time she still sings along even if the mic is off.

I was kidding lol. I don’t even think she sings along, it would take a toll on her vocals for no reason. Homegirl just chews her gum and moves her lips. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block