Scream VI Tops all time domestic box office, dethroned Scream 3 internationally as well..

But that's not all it did. 

It topped 2000's Scream 3 global total. 

161.8 million. Can possibly over take Scream 2 as well.

Talking to a Scream reddit.

Between becoming the highest grossing film in the US, and taking over films from the 2000s and the 90s globally. 

Either Neve Campbell takes what's offered and takes the L .

Cos the success of Scream VI, proved ghostface is Scream, not Sidney Prescott. It's just random people in costumes hell bent on revenge of the latest protagonist. 

Or she has to say it's time to bow out as my happy ending is in part 5. 

She's literally a supportive character at this point, not main as she was in the trilogy. 

And some people ask if moving away from Neve Campbell was the best thing that saved this franchise and give gen z it's own trilogy of Scream movies. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Steve W said:

Sorry Neve all the way . Scream lost its appeal . I feel Hollywood craps on women. Bring Sid back. The newbies are awful. 

I'm going to disagree with the newbies being awful.  I think Melissa Barrera carried the movie and Jenna Ortega did a great job, too.  I'm all for Neve coming back, but the franchise has evolved and can move forward with legacy characters like Gale and Kirby to tie it back to the past if she doesn't return. 

53 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

I'm going to disagree with the newbies being awful.  I think Melissa Barrera carried the movie and Jenna Ortega did a great job, too.  I'm all for Neve coming back, but the franchise has evolved and can move forward with legacy characters like Gale and Kirby to tie it back to the past if she doesn't return. 

And we can disagree …. its all good. Kirby is not a legacy character. She was in 4 . Yet Neve Wes would have never allowed it . All good . Just not a fan of the new characters . Its all good . 

8 hours ago, Steve W said:

And we can disagree …. its all good. Kirby is not a legacy character. She was in 4 . Yet Neve Wes would have never allowed it . All good . Just not a fan of the new characters . Its all good . 

spacer.png

I hope she returns, she's the OG final girl and I would love to see the chemistry with the Carpenter sisters as they seemed genuinely concerned for Gail.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block